Manu to resign at Roosters.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kramer View Post

Excuse me for having an interest in what is happening at the Roosters. How long have you been a follower of this club sunshine, keep you're disgusting opinion and language to yourself?
    Get your facts right before you go off posting dopeplant.

Comment

Originally posted by GrubBER View Post
      I just got told Manu is 100% staying and has been given permission to play and roam anywhere he wants during games like Turbo didin origin. 3-4 yr deal announcing very soon. CHEERING!!!!
      Hope your mail is on the money grubber, love Joey and what he brings to the club.

Comment

Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post
        I'd love Joey to stay, who knows what the future holds? Keary will get plenty of offers, Dolphins for one. So we could have a 5/8 spot open in a couple of years. Teddy could move to 5/8 at some time in the future opening a f/b spot. I think Joey will get time in both positions this year, Origin time for one, plus any injuries to Keary or Walker, or rotation. He can play like a fullback anyway if he gets a license to follow the ball both sides, like Turbo. Big, strong, fast, young, maybe we haven't seen the best of him yet.
        Wow, that proves they appreciate my input. Good one Trent.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Voodoo Man View Post

Get over yourself mate, others on here are happy to read it, if you don't then tough luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Voodoo Man View Post

Kramers one of our longest term supporters on here mate, I think he should be respected.

His mail looks right anyway, and was just reporting what's been reported.

The off season is all about rumours and whispers, keeps things simmering along.

Comment

Originally posted by ChookMaster View Post

I find it hard to believe mate that some office people would know the finer details of the deal and what Robbo has said to him.

Time will tell but this forum is notorious for “insiders”and people with knowledge that share stories and deals that are so off the mark.
              I totally understand & don’t blame you for thinking this way, but the person who told me is somebody we all know within the club. Also i was told they will be playing Manu at wing and momo at centre (this is why the signed him) trialing a backline formation in the offseason with,,,,,

1.Teddy
              2.Toops
              3.Momo
              4.Suaali
              5.Manu (Roaming)

Comment

I totally understand & don’t blame you for thinking this way, but the person who told me is somebody we all know within the club. Also i was told they will be playing Manu at wing and momo at centre (this is why the signed him) trialing a backline formation in the offseason with,,,,,

1.Teddy
                2.Toops
                3.Momo
                4.Suaali
                5.Manu (Roaming)
                I believe it & can you say hello to Nick for me.

Comment

No way Manu is staying with the club to play on the wing even with a roaming role!

he’d go down as the most expense winger in the history of the competition.
                  Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

We will revolutionize the attacking game once again

Comment

Originally posted by Roosterfarian View Post
                      No way Manu is staying with the club to play on the wing even with a roaming role!

Defending on the wing yes but in attack it will be whole new role,,,watch last years game against parra when he played wing……300+ run mtrs & the rest

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

Kramers one of our longest term supporters on here mate, I think he should be respected.

His mail looks right anyway, and was just reporting what's been reported.

The off season is all about rumours and whispers, keeps things simmering along.
                        Thanks for your support, Jack. You're right in what you say, it is an open discussion of Roosters matters. Cheers mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Roosterfarian View Post

To tell you the truth mun I reckon Manu should be on the wing.
                          I like the idea of having a very experienced back 3 who are all rep players, I’m happy for Momirovski & Suaalii/Smith to be in the centre’s.
                          The wing position is much much more involved than the centre position, all centres are now like the old outside centre with the backrower playing inside centre.

Comment

1.Teddy
                            2.Toops
                            3.Momo
                            4.Suaali
                            5.Manu (Roaming)
                            If Joey has a licence to roam away from guarding his sideline, Bondi Boy will have his guts for garters!

Comment

Yeah I don’t see it happening it either.. 850K for a winger is madness

Comment

Also we have officially offered Brandon Smith a contract,,Titans our biggest threat to land him

Comment

Working...
                                X