Manu to resign at Roosters.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kramer View Post
    The following is the original story on zero tackle today. It was posted to Facebook on Roosters 1908.

https:http://www.zerotackle.com/manu-on-ve...rriors-111592/

I hope this works.
    Roosters 1908 , apparently i have a web site

Comment

Originally posted by Kramer View Post
      The following is the original story on zero tackle today. It was posted to Facebook on Roosters 1908.

https:http://www.zerotackle.com/manu-on-ve...rriors-111592/

I hope this works.
      Article's source...

> “I think in the next 48 hours, the great Roosters centre Joey Manu, who’s going to get a $1 million-plus offer from the Warriors, I think he’s going to recommit to the Roosters,” Rothfield explained.

Comment

Good news!

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post

Roosters 1908 , apparently i have a web site
          >clears throat<

Comment

According to his Instagram account, he is currently on holiday so we may need to wait a bit before there is any official announcement …

Comment

Originally posted by Roosters1908 View Post

>clears throat<
              I'll wrestle ya for it

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post

I'll wrestle ya for it
                Nah, I'm good mate

Just to be clear, it's not my website. They just stole my username.

Comment

Also what’s the story with Crighton? I thought he signed an extension a couple of weeks ago, yet media sources still have him as available to negotiate from November 1? ????

Comment

…maybe Trent is toying with running Joey at 5/8 Kez at half and keeping Walker on ice until he bulks up a bit?
                    LK did start at HB this year until his knee broke down..

Comment

Stupid farking thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmah View Post
                        …maybe Trent is toying with running Joey at 5/8 Kez at half and keeping Walker on ice until he bulks up a bit?
                        LK did start at HB this year until his knee broke down..
                        That wouldn't surprise me at all...Even having Drew there..... Manage Walker into the week to week contact as was the case this year until he fills out.......but be bloody hard to keep him out with what he has already shown!

Comment

Originally posted by Nicola Tesla View Post

That wouldn't surprise me at all...Even having Drew there..... Manage Walker into the week to week contact as was the case this year until he fills out.......but be bloody hard to keep him out with what he has already shown!
                          That makes a lot of sense. I get the feel that Robbo is trying move beyond the traditional positions of players. I'm not sure how that ends up looking but he is up to something imo.

Comment

Joey likes the full back role, not the 5/8 role as much. He likes qld not nz to play. Looking like the dolphins may look at him if ponga falls thru
                            1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Originally posted by roosterproud View Post
                              Joey likes the full back role, not the 5/8 role as much. He likes qld not nz to play. Looking like the dolphins may look at him if ponga falls thru
                              How do you know Joey? I’ve noticed you keep posting about him liking qld over NZ.. may I ask how do you know this? Thanks mate.

Comment

Robbo made mention last year he wanted a roving role for Joey. Something about why limit roving to FBs. Then injuries struck and we could not field consistent teams and plan shelved.
                                This will be the argument Robbo uses to retain Manu. Make him Teddy II
                                Last edited by The Axe; 11-03-2021, 07:21 PM.
                                Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Working...
                                X