Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ikuvalu - signs with Sharks

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by Nathan Aboud View Post
    If we all recall when Daniel Tupou came into first grade he had the same issues as Matt and over time & experience look how great he is today.

    Matt has that similar potential and will get better in the years to come.
    I don't remember Toups doing a Marty Kennedy impression and almost single-handedly costing us a final in the process.

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by King Salvo View Post

      We need a regular weekly Cyril said post- nothing about his friend Derek though
      Blankety Blanks was so funny back then, I wonder if it’ll be as funny these days, I’m sure there would be complaints galore from PC police and several minority groups .

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

        I don't remember Toups doing a Marty Kennedy impression and almost single-handedly costing us a final in the process.
        Marty Kennedy impression...what a great memory..so funny. To be fair to Iku, the garden gnome threw an absolute Barry of a pass, spiralling at his shoulder

        Comment


        • #49
          Good luck to iku! Hope he does well at the sharks

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by Nathan Aboud View Post
            If we all recall when Daniel Tupou came into first grade he had the same issues as Matt and over time & experience look how great he is today.

            Matt has that similar potential and will get better in the years to come.
            Toops was about 5years younger at the same stage and had a massive advantage with his height, can’t see the comparison to Ikuvalu to be honest.

            Comment


            • #51
              He’s a good Man Iku! All the best for the future
              Red, White and Bluesters!!!

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by milanja View Post

                Toops was about 5years younger at the same stage and had a massive advantage with his height, can’t see the comparison to Ikuvalu to be honest.
                Yep... he's a solid player but I think Suaalii, Momirovski, Smith and that Silktails dude are our future.

                In response to 'dropping the ball', literally everybody does it. Teddy almost lost us the said final by dropping a kick. It happens and while haters will always focus on one mistake, I think Ikuvalu's a pretty safe, first-grade player.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by ism22 View Post

                  Yep... he's a solid player but I think Suaalii, Momirovski, Smith and that Silktails dude are our future.

                  In response to 'dropping the ball', literally everybody does it. Teddy almost lost us the said final by dropping a kick. It happens and while haters will always focus on one mistake, I think Ikuvalu's a pretty safe, first-grade player.
                  Interesting to read the general consensus on a player when he leaves a club. Can get a pretty good feel for what you're getting. Seems like he's at minimum great depth or potentially a handy starter who needs to working on some handling, which he won't be the first player to do that.

                  I think last year showed for many clubs. Injuries happen and depth is extremely important in all positions.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by ism22 View Post

                    Yep... he's a solid player.
                    Solid as a lemonade sandwich.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Was a very handy player, scored some screamers of tries, still not convinced that Billy Smith will play a full season ever ( i hope i'm wrong ) so i don't think they should have left Iku go.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        All the best to iku. So many times stood in and even got us some wins. He deserved his spot in our team.
                        “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

                          Solid as a lemonade sandwich.
                          And the resident turd feels the need to fart a reply.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post
                            And the resident turd feels the need to fart a reply.
                            Yes you did.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Goodonya Ika …have a great time in The Shire …just don’t beat us

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                [QUOTE=Johnny Tobin;n911995]

                                Yes you did.[/

                                No stinky, you are wrong as usual. My comment on your fart wasn't a fart. It was a comment on the low class fart from your stinking mouth, aimed at degrading your fart of a comment for the steaming turd it is. I'm glad you got the message, made my day.
                                Last edited by NorfolkStreetKid; 11-04-2021, 04:41 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X