• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bondicigar View Post

B1 and B2
    Bondi Boy and bondi boi

Comment

I really hope the Chooks get Brandon Smith, he's a game breaker.
      I like Sammy V but the bottom line is Smith his better.

9. Smith
      7.Walker
      6. Keary
      1. Teddy

Its a very good spine. I would actually play Keary half & Walker 5/8 because I like my 5/8 to be bigger than my 1/2.
      I would like to see Angus, Keary, Billy Smith/Momirovski, Toups & Sitilli, Walker, Manu, Suaalii.
      I dont know why but I just want to see Billy Smith become a top top class centre for the Chooks. Would love to see him over the off season get bigger & come back next year when he is fully fit playing with aggression & scoring tries.
      Im saying this thinking Manu will be with the Chooks next year but if Manu, Smith & Momirovski are all fit next year Im not sure who Robbo will go with you can add Keighran to that list especially if TKO is out.
      Manu for sure but who gets the other centre spot?
      If Manu cops a big deal from the Warriors & leaves 1 year early who then plays in the centres next year?

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

9. Smith
        7.Walker
        6. Keary
        1. Teddy

Its a very good spine. I would actually play Keary half & Walker 5/8 because I like my 5/8 to be bigger than my 1/2.
        I would like to see Angus, Keary, Billy Smith/Momirovski, Toups & Sitilli, Walker, Manu, Suaalii.
        I dont know why but I just want to see Billy Smith become a top top class centre for the Chooks. Would love to see him over the off season get bigger & come back next year when he is fully fit playing with aggression & scoring tries.
        Im saying this thinking Manu will be with the Chooks next year but if Manu, Smith & Momirovski are all fit next year Im not sure who Robbo will go with you can add Keighran to that list especially if TKO is out.
        If Manu cops a big deal from the Warriors & leaves 1 year early who then plays in the centres next year?
        And I’d like to see the Victoria Secret models do their annual show in the nude.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

9. Smith
          7.Walker
          6. Keary
          1. Teddy

Teddy
          Toops
          Momo
          Manu (Suaalii from 2023)
          Suaalii
          Keary
          Walker
          JWH
          Verrills (Smith 2023)
          Collins
          Stilli
          Crichton
          Rads
          Last edited by Kelby; 10-30-2021, 11:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelby View Post

Teddy
            Toops
            Momo
            Manu (Stilli from 2023)
            Suaalii
            Keary
            Walker
            JWH
            Verrills (Smith 2023)
            Collins
            Stilli
            Crichton
            Rads
            Sitilli in the centres? Would have to be an injury crisis like this year for that to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

And I’d like to see the Victoria Secret models do their annual show in the nude.
              You know the Angels are gone and they now have ugly models? Seriously, some kind of woke nonsense.

Comment

Angus Crichton just posted a picture of himself on Instagram with Brandon Smith....

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Voodoo Man View Post

You know the Angels are gone and they now have ugly models? Seriously, some kind of woke nonsense.
                  https://www.victoriassecret.com/us/thevscollective

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Voodoo Man View Post

I’ll still watch.

Comment

Titans and dolphins have born offered cheese deals along with 2 other unnamed clubs.. would we be one of those two?

His agent also admitted he didn’t get an offer from the club he was after… also could be us. Thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by ChookMaster View Post
                        Titans and dolphins have born offered cheese deals along with 2 other unnamed clubs.. would we be one of those two?

His agent also admitted he didn’t get an offer from the club he was after… also could be us. Thoughts?
                        Cows is another and whispers that Bronco's and Warriors may or will be tabling an offer

Comment

Originally posted by ChookMaster View Post

If we are shelling out $850K for Manu, I doubt we have the coin to make the Cheese a competitive offer.

Comment

I agree! Much better than harry!

Comment

Would love to get cheese!
                              Last edited by Fourteen; 11-02-2021, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fourteen View Post
                                Wow! Early signs!
                                Did Thirteen have a bday

Comment

Working...
                                X