Brandon Smith to the Roosters - Maybe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon Smith to the Roosters - Maybe

Now that harry Grant has re-signed, Roosters having a shot at Brandon Smith.

Originally posted by Kelvin Johnson View Post
    Now that harry Grant has re-signed, Roosters having a shot at Brandon Smith.
    Yeah the Roosters went through the Melbourne front door about 3 months ago & made it clear that they are interested.

Comment

The Sydney Roosters originally made contact about Smith midway through this year and are set to pursue trying to bring the Kiwi Test forward to Moore Park for the 2023 season.

Smith is close with Sydney Roosters enforcer Jared Waerea-Hargreaves from their time representing New Zealand.

And you can bet the Roosters won’t be the only club trying to make a pitch to sign the tough-as-nails forward with the Gold Coast Titans also tipped to enter the equation.

The Storm tabled a three-year offer believed to be worth around the $2.2 million mark earlier this year but rival clubs are expected to up the ante.

Comment

Damn the libel laws in this country. So many jokes, so few legal funds.

Comment

Not sure if it was him, but there was a man that looked an awful lot like him last week near the easts club at junction

Comment

Tbh, would prefer for us not to throw the money at him. Stick with verrills, keighran, marschke and give that money to manu

Comment

Originally posted by FlamingRooster View Post
              Tbh, would prefer for us not to throw the money at him. Stick with verrills, keighran, marschke and give that money to manu
              I agree.

Comment

He’s their best player. They would be crazy to let him go.

Comment

I see him staying with the Storm and using the media to get a better contract. I just don't see it happening.

Comment

He’ll stay at the Storm or end up at the Dolphins.

Comment

Good golfer apparently, better then uncle so we should get him cheap.

I don't really want him here for the money required and I thought we had a d1ckhead policy.

Comment

Not sure if it was him, but there was a man that looked an awful lot like him last week near the easts club at junction
                        Nah wasn't him, he's been posting his time in NZ over the last month

Comment

Originally posted by Kentucky_Fried_Rooster View Post
                          Good golfer apparently, better then uncle so we should get him cheap.

I don't really want him here for the money required and I thought we had a d1ckhead policy.
                          Me neither. Way overpriced and the cheese bullshit is getting more boring by the day. Not even close to their best player as someone else suggested. Doesn't hold a candle to Radley.

Comment

Originally posted by Batemans Bay Rooster View Post

Me neither. Way overpriced and the cheese bullshit is getting more boring by the day. Not even close to their best player as someone else suggested. Doesn't hold a candle to Radley.
                            Radley was below par this year, and doesn’t help when he couldn’t stay on the field, hopefully we get his true value next year.

Comment

Is Sam Verrills sticking around is he?

Comment

Working...
                              X