Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 Lineup

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2022 Lineup

    So, assuming no other signings are made and Manu is resigned, what do you think will be the line-up for 2022?

    Here's mine:

    1. Tedesco
    2. Tupou
    3. Momo
    4. Manu
    5. Suaalii
    6. Keary
    7. Walker
    8. JWH
    9. Verrills
    10. Collins
    11. Sitili
    12. Crichton
    13. Radley

    14. Watson
    15. SST
    16. Butcher N
    17. Butcher E

  • #2
    That backline is arousing. Two of the best Ariel threats on the wing.

    Comment


    • #3
      Nice work Boi. I’d just swap Jarred with SST.
      Let the old fella make his impact off the bench.

      Comment


      • #4
        The lineup is interesting when you start to list all of the guys not in that 17.

        Comment


        • #5
          i think big bodied Hutch will be in that mix somewhere .
          "You know who you are and who I mean so stay the hell away from me "

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
            Nice work Boi. I’d just swap Jarred with SST.
            Let the old fella make his impact off the bench.
            Yeah that works too and would more than likely be the case.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Dr. Voodoo Man View Post
              The lineup is interesting when you start to list all of the guys not in that 17.
              Goes to show the depth we have, not to mention that all the young players experience from this season will help grow and develop them.

              Comment


              • #8
                I'd love another second rower so Sitili can start off the bench, at this stage in his career he is an impact player and shouldn't be defending for 80mins.

                Josh Curran would be handy while we are trying to recreate the 2016/17 U20s

                Comment


                • #9
                  I look forward to seeing Verrills and and Watson tear apart that bloody crack sniffing Wombat and Golden Boy Grant.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by RoosterBoi View Post
                    So, assuming no other signings are made and Manu is resigned, what do you think will be the line-up for 2022?

                    Here's mine:

                    1. Tedesco
                    2. Tupou
                    3. Momo
                    4. Manu
                    5. Suaalii
                    6. Keary
                    7. Walker
                    8. JWH
                    9. Verrills
                    10. Collins
                    11. Sitili
                    12. Crichton
                    13. Radley

                    14. Watson
                    15. SST
                    16. Butcher N
                    17. Butcher E
                    Would love that side to be available first week of the semis.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by RoosterBoi View Post
                      So, assuming no other signings are made and Manu is resigned, what do you think will be the line-up for 2022?

                      Here's mine:

                      1. Tedesco
                      2. Tupou
                      3. Momo
                      4. Manu
                      5. Suaalii
                      6. Keary
                      7. Walker
                      8. JWH
                      9. Verrills
                      10. Collins
                      11. Sitili
                      12. Crichton
                      13. Radley

                      14. Watson
                      15. SST
                      16. Butcher N
                      17. Butcher E
                      What a team if they're all 100% fit.
                      I for some reason really like Ben Marschke & think he is a Friend clone, he's tougher than Verrills.
                      Maybe Smith & momo in the centres with Manu on the wing.
                      Originally posted by OMR;n823956
                      You guys will soon be shot down by mickie lane for saying negative stuff about his much admired bunnies. So be gentle with your hatred for souffs as you might hurt his feelings too

                      Originally posted by The Sack;n823995

                      Watch out, you will get bombarded with gay and animal porn now. One sick individual.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by BUDDY View Post

                        Would love that side to be available first week of the semis.
                        Don't worry it will!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

                          What a team if they're all 100% fit.
                          I for some reason really like Ben Marschke & think he is a Friend clone, he's tougher than Verrills.
                          Maybe Smith & momo in the centres with Manu on the wing.
                          Yep, an amazing team to have and can definitely compete for a premiership. I don't mind Marschke and could see him as a good player to have in the squad.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by RoosterBoi View Post

                            Yep, an amazing team to have and can definitely compete for a premiership. I don't mind Marschke and could see him as a good player to have in the squad.
                            Could you name a second 17 from our extended squad?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Dr. Voodoo Man View Post

                              Could you name a second 17 from our extended squad?
                              This is the best I could do, including Vuate, missing a couple and idk about the status of Jessie Marschke nor Brad Abbey.

                              1. Abbey
                              2. Ikuvalu
                              3. Smith
                              4. Keighran
                              5. Vuate
                              6. Hutch
                              7. Lam
                              8. Atoni
                              9. Marschke
                              10. Tuku
                              11. Whyte
                              12. Baker
                              13. ?

                              14. Jessie Marschke
                              15. Lussick
                              16. Ben Tomas
                              17. DSF
                              Last edited by RoosterBoi; 10-22-2021, 11:05 PM. Reason: Add - Atoni to line-up*

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X