No announcement yet.

Dylan Napa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As a Queenslander, if he's on the lookout for a club I'm sure the new Dolphins will probably offer him something

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
      When did he play well under “our system”?

And don’t tell me that one game vs Sam Burgess.

He’s a lazy bludger who will never meet his potential.
      And this stems right back to his school days as well. Piece of work that bloke.
      Originally posted by Andrew Walker;n907331
      Another imbecile who is mentally and intellectually beneath myself in every imaginable level.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkeye View Post
        As a Queenslander, if he's on the lookout for a club I'm sure the new Dolphins will probably offer him something
        Very very close to home for him.
        Another imbecile who is mentally and intellectually beneath myself in every imaginable level.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
          As a fifth prop on $100K maybe
          I wouldn't even go that.

I just wouldn't have him.

He is the worst suited style of player to the new style of play in the NRL.
          He has awful defence with little lateral movement.
          He has awful leg speed in attack - gets stopped dead in his tracks at the defensive line and doesnt have an offload either.
          His 'big hits' - the only good thing about him - will see him on the sidelines for 20 rounds a season if he decided to let loose.
          He is dumb. Bloke would be hard pressed counting to 26 without ****ing it up.

Comment

Geez tough crowd. It may have pissed a lot of people off that he left for a bigger paypacket at the Dogs but he was a kick arse forward for the Roosters. While his bank balance went higher at Belmore his form went lower....a lot lower.

He's pushing 30 now and there is no place for him at the Roosters. Im sure its not even being considered

Comment

Originally posted by Steakface View Post

I wouldn't even go that.

I just wouldn't have him.

He is the worst suited style of player to the new style of play in the NRL.
              He has awful defence with little lateral movement.
              He has awful leg speed in attack - gets stopped dead in his tracks at the defensive line and doesnt have an offload either.
              His 'big hits' - the only good thing about him - will see him on the sidelines for 20 rounds a season if he decided to let loose.
              He is dumb. Bloke would be hard pressed counting to 26 without ****ing it up.

that’s the nicest thing anyone has said about him in a very long time and probably giving him waaaaaay too much credit.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkeye View Post
                I think they want decent players and not just because they are Queenslanders.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                  When did he play well under “our system”?

And don’t tell me that one game vs Sam Burgess.

He’s a lazy bludger who will never meet his potential.
                  I do remember in the 2013 Preliminary Final against Newcastle, Robbo brought him in to play near SBW;s side to help out a little cause he was sick from the night before. He did very well in that game. Also, in 2017 he made his trade mark in the competition that year which got him into the QLD team as well.

Little lazy some times on defence but when we needed those big hit ups he did come through, just like Radley was suspended a lot but his performance wasn't really bad at all in 2018 as if you remember he got suspended for the finals and returned in the GF to be good off the bench. He was starting throughout that year but only came off the bench for the GF because of suspension as SST carried us for the five weeks he was out for.

Comment

Working...
                  X