X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be good to see Momirovski get the win on Sunday

Good article about his journey

https://www.nrl.com/news/2021/09/30/...thers-success/

Thanks for the link... Gives me a reason to watch the game!

Comment

All very well, and right on the button, but why the fcuk did we let him go!

Comment

Originally posted by ithepact View Post
        All very well, and right on the button, but why the fcuk did we let him go!
        We had Latrell and Manu at the time. Why the hell would he want to stay???

Comment

He is a solid player but certainly not one that got away so to speak. He is in a very good team and solid defensively but fark me he doesn't like to pass the ball and has butchered some tries this year

Comment

And hopefully he can score a couple just so I can hear Rabbs & Gus remind the scummy fans that “He was a Souffs juniors..!”

Comment

I couldn’t give a shit about Mosky. Go and support the Panthers if you love him so much.

Comment

Go the Macedonian Marvel!
                Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                  I couldn’t give a shit about Mosky. Go and support the Panthers if you love him so much.
                  What an angry loser you are

Comment

I hope he wins ...not because I necessarily want him to win, but for no other reason than it means Souffs lose !

Comment

Originally posted by Batemans Bay Rooster View Post

What an angry loser you are
                      Don’t be offended cause I don’t like your silly thread that has nothing to do with the Roosters. Take some cement pills. Go and discuss your boyfriend Mimosky on The Panthers forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkeye View Post
                        I hope he wins ...not because I necessarily want him to win, but for no other reason than it means Souffs lose !
                        Yep... I don't want anybody to win, I simply want Souffs to lose. Ideally both teams could somehow lost (e.g. Souffs lose then the Riff gets done for some steroids scandal or something afterwards).

The Drizz and Manly have already lost. Drizz losing was my GF night (although I'll admit I was playing Phantasy Star Online, not watching footy).

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Don’t be offended cause I don’t like your silly thread that has nothing to do with the Roosters. Take some cement pills. Go and discuss your boyfriend Mimosky on The Panthers forum.
                          Yeah..they should all get a room I say!

Comment

Apart from Souffs losing and everything that went with it seeing Momi collect his ring was the best part of the night.

Comment

At least Momirovski is a far better player than Tyrone May..May is their most overrated squad player IMO.

Happy to see ex-Rooster Ivan Cleary get the chocolates too.
                              Who said 13 was an unlucky number? 13th Premiership in yr 13 on our 100th anniversary of our 1913 premiership.

Comment

Working...
                              X