Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two possible positives regardless of next weeks outcome!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two possible positives regardless of next weeks outcome!

1: If Penriff win, it means South’s don’t!!! Simple!!!
    2: If Souffs win, maybe a couple of Riff players will learn some humility.

A third and fourth for good measure: If Souffs win, Latrell doesn’t get a medal or any plaudits for their season considering how many games he missed!

Also Cam Murray seems like a great guy!

The only positive for me if Souffs win is that I like Benji. There are a million negatives.

Comment

The loss:loss for me is that Fat Richo will claim the credit for whichever side wins.

Comment

No positives to Souffs winning.

2014 was grotesque. Who remembers the bell ringing like it was a Souffs home game? The Keys to the City nonsense?

Lord save us from all that horseshit.

Fortunately I believe Penrith have the steel and skill to save us from hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
          No positives to Souffs winning.

2014 was grotesque. Who remembers the bell ringing like it was a Souffs home game? The Keys to the City nonsense?

Lord save us from all that horseshit.

Fortunately I believe Penrith have the steel and skill to save us from hell.
          Mate, I was there that night. I won an overnight GF trip out of Canberra and I was disgusted at the lack of respect the organizers gave the Dogs. It’s like only one Team was in the GF. Everything that night was about souffs. There was no way the script was allowing them to lose.

To this day, it’s still the most tainted season and premiership I have ever witnessed.
          Last edited by rented tracksuit; 09-26-2021, 05:54 PM.
          FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
            The only positive for me if Souffs win is that I like Benji. There are a million negatives.
            Agree fully.

Benji is my favourite non Easts player. Was so pistoff when he went to those clowns.

Comment

If south’s lose by a point, vermin fans will accuse Latrine… Win Win!

Comment

i want souffs to win for a few reasons.... benji , cam murray both do seem great guys

i prefer bunnies wayne to broncos wayne....

melbourne dont go b2b

penrith are arrogant

we can beat them both next year.

my mate supports souffs, he jumped on us in 18 massively , gave keary huge props pre game , so im returning the favour

Comment

I wont be barracking for either team although I think Penrith will win based on them being battle hardened to play longer periods of uptempo footy - the only issue is what affect the 3 hard games has had on them plus the injuries some of their players sustained and are carrying.

One would think Souths would also have a few players playing injured as well. -i.e Reynolds groin - tightness they say but also the bodies way of saying it needs a rest - players play on and end up straining/ tearing their groin muscle plus Murray also looks to be carrying a shoulder injury.
                  Last edited by King Salvo; 09-27-2021, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Positives? Only one for me - the season from hell (from a Roosters perspective) will be all over.

Detest both teams (not equally) that remain for different reasons and won't be watching the game. The nrl can get stuffed.
                    "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

**** em both.

Comment

Working...
                      X