X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rented tracksuit
    replied
    Originally posted by milanja View Post
    I’d be happy with a bit of second phase play from a prop or 2nd rower if we are looking to recruit, I don’t think sims would add much to what we already have.
    I think Sims would go ok.

Yoir points about offloads and second phase play 100%. I wouldn’t mind a season or two out of Marty Taupau on that front.

Leave a comment:

• milanja
    replied
    I’d be happy with a bit of second phase play from a prop or 2nd rower if we are looking to recruit, I don’t think sims would add much to what we already have.

Leave a comment:

• Batemans Bay Rooster
    replied
    With everyone fit I reckon we have a great pack as is. I hate the thought of throwing big money at the "cheese"
    Don't know anything about Renouf Atoni, but he would be cheap, he's likely squeezed out with all the big money they're spending on addo carr, burton, pangai, and we're buying low. Who knows what he might develop into with us being around Siua and Jared.

Leave a comment:

• Steakface
    replied
    Suluka Fifita clearly not in the plans moving fwd.

I suspect Sitili and Verills could also be under the microscope to a degree.

By club standards, defence in the middle has been atrocious this year.

Cordner and Friend not being there hurt a lot, as well as having Radley out for long periods (id also argue Rads hasn't been quite right on the mental health side this year either.)

Also, on a slightly longer timeline prop is a concern imo. JWH will retire in 2023, and SST's ACL ridden knees are a big concern as to whether they will affect him ongoing. Liu is gone. Collins will take a while to come back from his ACL.
    Last edited by Steakface; 09-26-2021, 05:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Spirit of 66
    replied
    Originally posted by BUDDY View Post
    If they are to let go of anyone I would suspect DSF with others jumping ahead of him.

it will be interesting now that the Storm season is over whether talk if Cheese coming starts up again.
    Cheese is great, but his kamikaze style may lead him to an early retirement.

Leave a comment:

• BUDDY
    replied
    If they are to let go of anyone I would suspect DSF with others jumping ahead of him.

it will be interesting now that the Storm season is over whether talk if Cheese coming starts up again.

Leave a comment:

• Roosterfarian
    started a topic Shake up coming?

Shake up coming?

I don’t claim to be in the know here folks but for some reason I have this strong feeling that the coaching staff are looking to shake up our forward pack.

I think they sense something amiss and our club isn’t one to die wondering so I’m suspecting some possible signings and letting some people go in our forward pack this year and next.

The new rules have been in place for almost two seasons now so I think they have settled on the type of front rower, hooker etc they want moving forward. Now it’s a matter of who fits the bill and who doesn’t. It won’t surprise me if we sign at least a hooker, front rower and second rower.

Thoughts?
    Last edited by Roosterfarian; 09-26-2021, 12:48 PM.
Working...
X