No announcement yet.

Shake up coming?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where does everyone see Egan's best position? Second rower or middle forward?
    Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

Originally posted by Roosterfarian View Post
      Middle

Comment

You would think that there would be one "big name" signing in the forwards, now that Ice, Friendy , and Cords have gone.

Comment

I know he played 5/8 growing up & alot of blokes who play 5/8 growing up & then get a bit of size about them play in the backrow.
          Like I have said on here before Robbo likes to play new forwards in the team in the middle first, Egan has only just started in FG so he has to do his time in the middle.
          I think he is a backrower & if can continue to stay fit, healthy & doesn't miss tackles he could challenge Sitilli next year for his spot.

Comment

Originally posted by GrubBER View Post

For a couple weeks now ive known something but didn’t want to share it right now incase,,,

BUT anyways someone close to me knows
            K-Nasser through community gatherings & theres pretty strong mail we are going pretty hard to try lure
            PAYNE HAAS!! over with the assistance of sbw.
            looking like 20% for 2023 or 75% chance for 2024 onwards

Fingers crossed!!
            Who the F wants him???
            overpriced, overrated….I’d rather Fisher - Harris or RCG anyday over that Brisbane meathead.
            Money should be spent shoring up our own up and comers…and Joey Manu.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmah View Post

Who the F wants him???
              overpriced, overrated….I’d rather Fisher - Harris or RCG anyday over that Brisbane meathead.
              You are trolling surely.

Comment

Who the F wants him???
                Me! Will be the best front rower in the game in the next couple of years and will retain that mantle for another 10.

Comment

Who the F wants him???
                  RCG over Payne Haas lmao you’re kidding

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

I know he played 5/8 growing up & alot of blokes who play 5/8 growing up & then get a bit of size about them play in the backrow.
                    Like I have said on here before Robbo likes to play new forwards in the team in the middle first, Egan has only just started in FG so he has to do his time in the middle.
                    I think he is a backrower & if can continue to stay fit, healthy & doesn't miss tackles he could challenge Sitilli next year for his spot.
                    I agree Mickie. I'd love to see him out wide breaking tackles and offloading.

Interesting to hear he was a 5/8th. I wonder what his ball-playing skills are like? curious to see how he might go subing Victor at lock.
                    Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

Interesting to hear he was a 5/8th. I wonder what his ball-playing skills are like? curious to see how he might go subing Victor at lock.
                      he was doing that role a bit in 1 of the games near season end when V was suspended. Showed v good hands.
                      I rate him big time, reminds me a lot of Michael hooper with ball skills.

Comment

Go back and have a look at the highlights of the Raiders game again. That's exactly the role he played, including a lovely inside ball to Teddy that led to a break in the lead up to I think Marschke's try

Comment

Anyone knocking Payne Hass is simply doing so as they think Haas is shite because the Broncos are shite.

Hass is only 21 and he has carried that pack up there. The only Bronco worth feeding tbh.

I'd sell a testicle if it would help Uncle Nick get him into the RWB.

Comment

Originally posted by Steakface View Post
                            Anyone knocking Payne Hass is simply doing so as they think Haas is shite because the Broncos are shite.

Hass is only 21 and he has carried that pack up there. The only Bronco worth feeding tbh.

This could possibly be taken the wrong way by someone . Careful

Comment

Originally posted by roostermcgregor View Post
                              You would think that there would be one "big name" signing in the forwards, now that Ice, Friendy , and Cords have gone.
                              Now that ice is gone, we can sign crack sniffer :P

Comment

Originally posted by Steakface View Post

I think it's been established that Haas is a gun.

Comment

Working...
                                X