Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Never thought...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post
    I’m turning this shit off now.

    This makes last weekends result even harder to take.

    I woukd have been happy happy with the loss to Manly if they could have backed it up the following week. That woukd have justified their win. Now it’s just a bloody waste.
    I love our team but Manly didn't beat us... we played like shyte. The free 18 point start they received didn't help either. Refs need to learn that it's the NRL, not the farking Stawell Gift!

    In other news, I'm absolutely killing it at Space Channel 5 on my Dreamcast tonight. Only just learned how to beat the first level (struggled for sooo long). Now I've just knocked back a couple of beers and I'm totally rocking it!
    Last edited by ism22; 09-24-2021, 10:45 PM.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by ism22 View Post

      I love our team but Manly didn't beat us... we played like shyte. The free 18 point start they received didn't help either. Refs need to learn that it's the NRL, not the farking Stawell Gift!

      In other news, I'm absolutely killing it at Space Channel 5 on my Dreamcast tonight. Only just learned how to beat the first level (struggled for sooo long). Now I've just knocked back a couple of beers and I'm totally rocking it!
      Enjoy mate.

      Im starting to plan how I can kill myself before next weeks GF. You can guarantee it will be a souffs shit show all bloody week.
      Originally posted by Andrew Walker;n907331
      Another imbecile who is mentally and intellectually beneath myself in every imaginable level.

      Comment


      • #18
        I recommend everyone switch over to the women's cricket. It's much more entertaining than watching souffs get gifted a gf berth

        Comment


        • #19
          I can't stop vomiting.

          Comment


          • #20
            The winning team tonite made very few handling errors.
            Completed sets, let the other team make the mistakes.
            Crisp passing as they took the ball up the field.
            High bombs allowing their attacking players to compete for the ball.
            Dogged defence, "up in their faces all night".
            Effective tackles.
            Skills we couldn't quite master this season.
            Maybe next season.

            *
            LOL @ the loser.
            Last edited by bondi.boy; 09-24-2021, 11:00 PM.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post
              The winning team tonite made very few handling errors.
              Completed sets, let the other team make the mistakes.
              Crisp passing as they took the ball up the field.
              High bombs allowing their attacking players to compete for the ball.
              Dogged defence, "up in their faces all night".
              Effective tackles.
              Skills we couldn't quite master this season.
              Maybe next season.

              *
              LOL @ the loser.
              Phark off to the burrow.
              Originally posted by Andrew Walker;n907331
              Another imbecile who is mentally and intellectually beneath myself in every imaginable level.

              Comment


              • #22
                Souffs didn't beat Manly.
                Manly beat themselves.
                Twice in the first half they cut Souffs up and got over the line, but no 4 pointers.
                In the second half, 3 times they cut Souffs up out wide and scored tries along the ground.
                3 of Souffs tries from lucky kicks and the bounce of the ball.
                But that's what happens when Manly have the fumbles most of the game, and Souffs have field position.
                Next week , if Souffs manage to get up in the GF, it will be a travesty, because they are the worst team in the last 4 that were standing.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by roostermcgregor View Post
                  Souffs didn't beat Manly.
                  Manly beat themselves.
                  Twice in the first half they cut Souffs up and got over the line, but no 4 pointers.
                  In the second half, 3 times they cut Souffs up out wide and scored tries along the ground.
                  3 of Souffs tries from lucky kicks and the bounce of the ball.
                  But that's what happens when Manly have the fumbles most of the game, and Souffs have field position.
                  Next week , if Souffs manage to get up in the GF, it will be a travesty, because they are the worst team in the last 4 that were standing.
                  apart from the flurry of points in the last 3 mins to Manly, to me that game was a carbon copy of our game the week before except this time, Manly were us!
                  Originally posted by Andrew Walker;n907331
                  Another imbecile who is mentally and intellectually beneath myself in every imaginable level.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post
                    Im starting to plan how I can kill myself before next weeks GF.
                    https://www.lifeline.org.au/get-help...ling-suicidal/

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Blue Suede Schubert View Post
                      Thanks mate but I really wouldn’t give those souffs scumbags the credit.

                      This coming week is going to be very painful watching all the dyk wagers come out of the woodwork.
                      Originally posted by Andrew Walker;n907331
                      Another imbecile who is mentally and intellectually beneath myself in every imaginable level.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

                        Phark off to the burrow.
                        Aw, don't be like that.
                        Watch the replay and see for yourself with my post in mind.
                        Watch it with an open mind.
                        Watch Souths' 8 9 10 11 12 13 be up in Manly's faces all night.
                        No dumb penalties by Souths, no forearms to the head at the start of the game, like we did, Liu.
                        No kicking out on the full.
                        No missed tackles much.
                        No dropped ball much.
                        No wayward passes much.
                        Completed their sets at the start of the game, let Manly make the first mistake.
                        ...a la Storm tactics.
                        Tries from deft grubbers are as good as any others.
                        One try from a high bomb where Souths player jumped for the ball and caught it then scored.
                        Exactly what posters here say we should be doing.
                        Johnston as usual scored outside the Manly winger...happens most every game,
                        opposition coaches can't coach their wingers to stay out on their wings to stop it happening.
                        80% goal kickers.

                        What, no rolling 6 agains to Manly this game?
                        No Manly players being allowed to rough up Souths players in tackles this game?
                        No Manly players being allowed to hold Souths players down in tackles all game this week?
                        Last edited by bondi.boy; 09-25-2021, 05:46 AM.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by ism22 View Post

                          I love our team but Manly didn't beat us... we played like shyte. The free 18 point start they received didn't help either. Refs need to learn that it's the NRL, not the farking Stawell Gift!

                          In other news, I'm absolutely killing it at Space Channel 5 on my Dreamcast tonight. Only just learned how to beat the first level (struggled for sooo long). Now I've just knocked back a couple of beers and I'm totally rocking it!
                          Living the life , mixed netball and PlayStation , for God's sake man
                          "You know who you are and who I mean so stay the hell away from me "

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Turned it off at half time & went had an intimate long night with my wife. I still got it.
                            Only saw the final score this morning.
                            Originally posted by OMR;n823956
                            You guys will soon be shot down by mickie lane for saying negative stuff about his much admired bunnies. So be gentle with your hatred for souffs as you might hurt his feelings too

                            Originally posted by The Sack;n823995

                            Watch out, you will get bombarded with gay and animal porn now. One sick individual.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              26min to go in the first half...Souths had completed 10 sets...Manly only 3 sets.
                              "Possession heavily favouring the Bunnies".
                              Try to Johnston, conversion successful.
                              12-0. Great angled grubber by Cook, affer high bomb by Reynolds was batted back, and Cook broke a tackle.
                              Walker as always there to pounce on the kicked ball...a la Chris Flannery.
                              Manly's winger Garrick caught infield Souths winger scored in corner.
                              2 tries, both past Manly wingers on the outside. Easy.
                              Roosters really must learn how to do high bombs.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Amazing how Klein didn't stop the game when Kepi got concussed and is stumbling around under the nose of Klein for about 3 plays. Does he need a guy in an orange shirt to tell him that there is a player who is in a serious condition? Is he a robot or just afraid to think for himself without the bunker giving him instructions on how to be a ref?


                                As for Manly, they were shit. Too many errors PLUS Souths had a ridiculous number of bounce of the ball go their way. You'd think the ball was remotely controlled to bounce their way. And how come they have no serious injuries? Why have we been cursed by having so many season ending injuries and they haven't? All they have is a thug out of the game.

                                As much as I want to see Nicholls being run over by a big forward like NAS, another one I hate is that Tatola. He's also a sledger when the opposition make a mistake. I would like to see his grin smashed to shut him up!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X