Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will you support if its a Storm v Rabbitohs GF next week?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No team will beat Melbourne & who ever plays them this week or next week will get beaten.
    I think Melbourne deserve to win the comp because they are the best team with the best coach this year.
    Im going for Manly now to win the comp & Im really looking forward to tonight's game, I just cant see Souths winning tonight all due to no Latrell but if they do get over Manly Melbourne will whack them by 30 in the GF.

Comment

I cannot and will not EVER tip or wish a wabbits victory. I watched 2014 hoping to get some joy of a souffs loss , and since then I’ve sworn never to watch them in a GF.
      I hope manly does the right thing and relieve us from enduring another week of souffs media.

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit of 66 View Post
        I'm hoping Storm win by a point after an incorrect six again call.
        And then V'landys is forced to get rid of the rule.... and we are all winners!

Comment

I personally am going to go the ref. They have played really well against us this year with good field position thru 6 agains and penalties. Then they have taken good advantage of our poor structured defence through sin bins and placing our players on report allowing free interchange and stoppages in play. I see a good start to the GF, but it will be the refs game we will be all talking about. The ref to win by dodging questions and being unaccountable.

Comment

Can't believe this is even a question. Gotta support the Storm if it happens.

In any event, I reckon the Sea Eagles will jag the win tonight so it's a non issue.

Comment

Here's what I might do - put a grand on Souffs tonight at 1.75.

If eagles win, it's an expensive night out - but no more expensive than, and just as enjoyable as some of the super enjoyable nights I bet Thirteen has paid for. That's how much I would enjoy Souffs choking in ANOTHER prelim.

If not, I get my next 15 cartons of Asahi paid for by Souffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Kentucky_Fried_Rooster View Post
                Don't want either of them to win, hate both teams equally for different reasons.

Hopefully we get to see a Penrith v Manly grand final which is next to zero chance of happening.
                If it does I don't care who win but won't be upset with the result...
                What KFR said. I CBF writing more.
                "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Is this a trick question? Who would ever want Souffs to win a GF? But first steps first. Ensure they don’t even get there. So go Manly!

Comment

I would support the local bar.

Comment

go souffs, fark the storm

Comment

wow Klein is doing everything to get Souffs into the GF ....

Comment

Originally posted by mattyh View Post
                          go souffs, fark the storm
                          Go to the naughty corner and wash your mouth out with disinfectant.Dont come out till you wake up to yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by rooster69 View Post
                            wow Klein is doing everything to get Souffs into the GF ....
                            18 nil thanks Klown . Now ya know how we felt chip stealers

Comment

Netflix
                              1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Anyone that wants Souffs to win the GF out of this lot deserves a slap in the face with a large trout.

They should also get kicked out of this forum.
                                Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

Working...
                                X