Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will you support if its a Storm v Rabbitohs GF next week?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want souffs fans to be sooooo pissed off that Latrine cost them the premiership by being a thug.
    They may have Latrine to kick for goal next year but he's no Reynolds for all round kicking ability and steering them around so it will be now, or next Hayleys comet in 2061.

Comment

I hate Melbourne more than I hate Souths. I think Melbourne and their coach are a disgrace to sport in general. So really I hope it's a great game, close result, even going to extra time, but Souths to win.

Comment

Storm. Always the Storm. F&@k Souffs
        Red, White and Bluesters!!!

Comment

Nobody... I only support Easts. I'll be playing video games that night (maybe a bit of Dreamcast as my Retrotink 5x arrived the other day).

Storm's my #1 hated club but end of the day, Easts can't win so I don't give a stuff who wins (all outcomes will be unfavourable to me). Let their fans celebrate... I saw the Drizz is handing out free memberships for 2022 if anybody's interested

Comment

I'm hoping Storm win by a point after an incorrect six again call.

Comment

Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post
              I hate Melbourne more than I hate Souths. I think Melbourne and their coach are a disgrace to sport in general. So really I hope it's a great game, close result, even going to extra time, but Souths to win.
              why am I not surprised?!?!
              Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

Penriff
                Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by Roosterfarian View Post
                  Farian would eat his own cum before supporting Souffs.
                  Classy RF lol……
                  Would it be asking too much for a small comet to slam into Suncorp just before kickoff? - take out the drizzle, cummins (or whatever crap ref they choose), skeletor, and the whole filthy vermin team all in one fell swoop.

Comment

Storm, as I have a hunjy on them at $4

Comment

Anyone but Souths, but hopefully it won’t come to that. I’ll be going for Penrith tomorrow night.

Comment

Don't want either of them to win, hate both teams equally for different reasons.

Hopefully we get to see a Penrith v Manly grand final which is next to zero chance of happening.
                        If it does I don't care who win but won't be upset with the result.
                        Probably lean towards Manly being my brothers team.

Comment

I'm hoping for a souffs loss. I'm not going to support the other team and I don't care who beats them just as long as the sh^t stain lose

Comment

I will be cheering for South’s to lose tonight and next week if they get through me deathriding them tonight
                            We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
                            Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

STORM!

Panthers v Storm
                              STORM!

Comment

The Yankees.

Comment

Working...
                                X