Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will you support if its a Storm v Rabbitohs GF next week?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will you support if its a Storm v Rabbitohs GF next week?

Who will you support if its a Storm v Rabbitohs GF next week? Funny responses welcome.

Hey, I'd go for the Taliban if they were playing Souffs.
    STORM for me

Comment

Can't handle the maelstrom cheats going b2b right after us. Feels parasitic.

I get the souffs hate but they're pathetic I couldn't care less what they achieve. They'll be heading for a drought after the personnel leaves this season anyway.

All next year it'll be threepeat talk if the cheats win. Phuc dat.

Comment

Storm for me as well., Have I ever mention how much I detest the filth and think they should never have been let back in the comp and can't wait for the day when they are hunted for good .Speaking of hunted they shot all be shot and gutted . Yes go the storm

Comment

Melbourne will do the treble.

Having won the A-League with Melbourne City they will back it up with Melbourne Demons winning the AFL Flag/Premiership and Melbourne Storm winning the NRL Trophy/Premiership.

Lucky Melbourne Rebels are not much chop at Rugby

Comment

I support 2 teams, the Roosters and whoever is playing souffs

Comment

Storm.

And anyone who think otherwise needs to publicly out themselves now. Think smart or get yourself banned.

Comment

I “support” only one team and that’s the roosters I don’t care who wins unless it’s us

Comment

Haven't watched any other team play all year! The game is shittt so i will not support the TV ratings at all ! Change the game back! Anyways bring on new signings an looking forward to watching Roosters only game At the game or TV !!! Fck the rest

Comment

Yeah there's no way I can support Souffs in a regular game letalone a grand final. Up the Storm.

Personally hope Penriff win it all as it'd be the best outcome for us Roosters fans

Comment

Storm all the way. That other lot should not even be though about if you a chook fan. Storm by 100!!!

Comment

Is this even a question, I would rather support ISIS than Souffs.....
                        Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
                        What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

The Storm, obviously.

To love the Roosters is to despise Souffs.

Besides, watching the Storm win the comp again in 2021 followed by the Rooster AGAIN in 2022 will trigger the fark out of everyone.

Comment

Farian would eat his own cum before supporting Souffs.
                            Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                              I support 2 teams, the Roosters and whoever is playing souffs
                              I’m with you.

To call yourself a Roosters supporter and actually support Souths to win a GF is a disgrace.

If they make it this week will be unbearable. I’ll refuse to turn on any Rugby League related tv program, pick up a newspaper or look at any social media.

But….seeing them get smashed in a GF would be most enjoyable.

Go Manly!

Comment

Working...
                              X