Hutchison and Keary to start next year - Soward

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
    Sam will need a decent beer gut to get near 90kg. I liken him a bit to DCE who now even in his 30's only hits 85kg.
    Over 6 months, a beginner to bulking can put on what is called the ‘newbie’ gains. I reckon with a dedicated team and again, as matty says they Nathan Cleary steak diet’ aka hgh, walks will be going into next season at the very least mid 80’s

Comment

Originally posted by FlamingRooster View Post

Over 6 months, a beginner to bulking can put on what is called the ‘newbie’ gains. I reckon with a dedicated team and again, as matty says they Nathan Cleary steak diet’ aka hgh, walks will be going into next season at the very least mid 80’s
      acne and all....

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

So long as he doesnt get acne.
        Or boils. He doesn't play for Souths.

Comment

" Originally posted by Rooster 6

Jonathon Thurston is fairly discussed as being one of the GOATS of the game and he never learnt how to tackle. I already rate Walker a better defender than Thurston.

I agree with your summation of Walker.
          I have seen him take down forwards like Kenny Bromwich, in our red zone, and if Walker misses, it was a certain try.
          He did it on a number of occasions during 2021.
          So he has the ability to defend , just not the endurance, or the size , to do it all game.
          And regarding your opinion on Thurston, yes , he could never tackle , but is being touted as a future immortal.
          I thought to be an immortal you had to have a complete game - both attack and defensive quality in your game.
          I know I will be shouted down by the Pro - Thurston crowd , but Thurston , in my books , is never an immortal.
          You just need to look at the way Valentine Holmes used Thurston as a speed bump , when Thurston tried to tackle him.
          Its on youtube, and the attempted tackle was atrocious, and downright laughable.
          Seems the criteria for being an immortal has now softened, and if you had weaknesses in your game, they are pretty much ignored by those in the know..

Comment

Originally posted by Steakface View Post

Is it possible Hutch could evolve into a ball playing second rower. I personally think he has the potential to do well there.
            Bro 100% agree. But agree about Walker cause he has some brilliance but still young and needs to evolve.

Comment

Walker has a great game and is creative and can tackle well above his weight. I’ve always preferred him to Hutchinson.
              “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

Working...
              X