Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mickie Lane
    replied
    Im with you RoosterBoi but trust me any player rumoured or signed by the Roosters will have its own thread. Its just the way the Chookpen rolls mate.

Leave a comment:

• Sharks
    replied
    Robbo confirmed Atoni in one of his pressers.

Leave a comment:

• RoosterBoi
    replied
    Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

And thanks for doing so Rooster Boi.
    No worries! Hope this thread prevents threads from being made for every topic relating to the off season, nice for things to be simplified for everyone on here.

Leave a comment:

• Jacks Fur Coat
    replied
    Originally posted by RoosterBoi View Post

I made it cause I thought there would be one by now so i just made one.
    And thanks for doing so Rooster Boi.

Leave a comment:

• Davo
    replied
    I reckon N Whyte will be added also, so maybe only 1 or 2 spots left.

Leave a comment:

• FlamingRooster
    replied
    Originally posted by RoosterBoi View Post
    Just wanted to create a thread for all discussion relating to transfers and resignings for this off season.

Hopefully extensions for TKO, Manu and Crichton are sealed and maybe a signing or two. I would personally like to see the Roosters chase after Tabuai-Fidow from the Cowboys, versatile, strong and fast and his contact expires in 2022.
    no on the hammer. weve got our backline future secured in mgt, vk, billy smith, manu

Leave a comment:

• FlamingRooster
    replied
    Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
    Chooks have 25 players confirmed for 2022 so at least 5 spots to fill - Chooks only had 28 of 30 in 2021- Not sure if any of those on development contracts or other contracts will be promoted to NRL full contracts and or any of the 25 listed maybe released.

Only read they were talking to Tariq Sims - Wikipedia says they have signed Renouf Atoni but nothing confirmed by the club- In July 2021, Atoni signed a contract to join the Sydney Roosters starting in 2022.
    1. Renouf Atoni
    2. Fletcher Baker
    3. Egan Butcher
    4. Nat Butcher
    5. Lindsay Collins
    6. Angus Crichton
    7. Drew Hutchison
    8. Matt Ikuvalu
    9. Luke Keary
    10. Adam Keighran
    11. Lachlan Lam
    12. Freddy Lussick
    13. Joseph Manu
    14. Victor Radley
    15. Billy Smith
    16. Joseph Suaalii
    17. Daniel Suluka-Fifita
    18. Siosiua Taukeiaho
    19. James Tedesco
    20. Daniel Tupou
    21. Sitili Tupouniua
    22. Sam Verrills
    23. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves
    24. Sam Walker
    25. Connor Watson
    Add Vuate Karawelavu and Tuku Hau Tapuha.

Leave a comment:

• RoosterBoi
    replied
    Originally posted by Bondicigar View Post
    Is this the official off season thread?
    I made it cause I thought there would be one by now so i just made one.

Leave a comment:

• Bondicigar
    replied
    Is this the official off season thread?

Leave a comment:

• RoosterBoi
    replied
    Originally posted by SamKerrSimp View Post
    Manu is a must to re-sign and I’m worried we will lose him. People are going to reply saying no chance he will leave but they all said it about RTS as well and the Warriors have basically said they’ll pay whatever it takes.

SST I hope stays another few years I think rumours of his demise were greatly exaggerated.

Crichton I’m unsure of. He has it in him and we’ve seen it for the blues but I’m not sure we’ve seen it for Easts and we certainly didn’t see it in the second half of the season. I’d like him to stay and I’d be worried he’d leave and kill it elsewhere but I hoped he’d step up more in the absence of Boyd than he did this year.

As for who to sign I think we need more players than people admit. The boys did great this year but we’ve lost a lot of talent in key areas, I’m concerned about the backline losing some bite and the forward pack losing a few key players. I know Collins is back up front but in my mind Sitili has been at his best coming off the bench I really think we need a quality edge back rower.
    Quality back rower? I mean Isaiah Papali'i' expires in 2022 which I'd like but he'll more than likely resign with Para.

Leave a comment:

• King Salvo
    replied
    Chooks have 25 players confirmed for 2022 so at least 5 spots to fill - Chooks only had 28 of 30 in 2021- Not sure if any of those on development contracts or other contracts will be promoted to NRL full contracts and or any of the 25 listed maybe released.

Only read they were talking to Tariq Sims - Wikipedia says they have signed Renouf Atoni but nothing confirmed by the club- In July 2021, Atoni signed a contract to join the Sydney Roosters starting in 2022.
    1. Renouf Atoni
    2. Fletcher Baker
    3. Egan Butcher
    4. Nat Butcher
    5. Lindsay Collins
    6. Angus Crichton
    7. Drew Hutchison
    8. Matt Ikuvalu
    9. Luke Keary
    10. Adam Keighran
    11. Lachlan Lam
    12. Freddy Lussick
    13. Joseph Manu
    14. Victor Radley
    15. Billy Smith
    16. Joseph Suaalii
    17. Daniel Suluka-Fifita
    18. Siosiua Taukeiaho
    19. James Tedesco
    20. Daniel Tupou
    21. Sitili Tupouniua
    22. Sam Verrills
    23. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves
    24. Sam Walker
    25. Connor Watson
    Last edited by King Salvo; 09-21-2021, 05:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• SamKerrSimp
    replied
    Manu is a must to re-sign and I’m worried we will lose him. People are going to reply saying no chance he will leave but they all said it about RTS as well and the Warriors have basically said they’ll pay whatever it takes.

SST I hope stays another few years I think rumours of his demise were greatly exaggerated.

Crichton I’m unsure of. He has it in him and we’ve seen it for the blues but I’m not sure we’ve seen it for Easts and we certainly didn’t see it in the second half of the season. I’d like him to stay and I’d be worried he’d leave and kill it elsewhere but I hoped he’d step up more in the absence of Boyd than he did this year.

As for who to sign I think we need more players than people admit. The boys did great this year but we’ve lost a lot of talent in key areas, I’m concerned about the backline losing some bite and the forward pack losing a few key players. I know Collins is back up front but in my mind Sitili has been at his best coming off the bench I really think we need a quality edge back rower.
    Last edited by SamKerrSimp; 09-21-2021, 05:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

• RoosterBoi
    started a topic The Off Season Thread

The Off Season Thread

Just wanted to create a thread for all discussion relating to transfers and resignings for this off season.

Hopefully extensions for TKO, Manu and Crichton are sealed and maybe a signing or two. I would personally like to see the Roosters chase after Tabuai-Fidow from the Cowboys, versatile, strong and fast and his contact expires in 2022.
Working...
X