The Off Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ChookMaster View Post
    Herbie Farnworth anyone? I’m surprised he hasn’t been brought up more often on here.. he is a target from Nov 1 probably has the same ceiling of Joey , out and out centre and I also heard a little whisper that Souths are trying verrrrry hard to get him but the broncs are holding out. If we lose Joey do you think he would
    he a suitable replacement?
    I remember reading an article we tried hard to get him here last time. Or maybe I didn't?

Actually just found it thanks google!

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...2531975a886f41

Comment

Herbie Farnworth anyone? I’m surprised he hasn’t been brought up more often on here.. he is a target from Nov 1 probably has the same ceiling of Joey , out and out centre and I also heard a little whisper that Souths are trying verrrrry hard to get him but the broncs are holding out. If we lose Joey do you think he would
      I don’t want a guy called Herbie playing for us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

I don’t want a guy called Herbie playing for us.
        Silly response

Comment

• How much is a Farnsworth? Probs a little too expensive - would be great pickup for a tad more than we are paying Momo.

Comment

no. stick with karawealvu smith sualii mgt momo and hope that manu resigns.

Comment

• Crichton is way overrated. Give me Manu any day and let him go. He hasn’t really lived up to the hype. Not a must have in my opinion but Manu is and can play many positions.
              “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

• Originally posted by roosterchook View Post
                Crichton is way overrated. Give me Manu any day and let him go. He hasn’t really lived up to the hype. Not a must have in my opinion but Manu is and can play many positions.
                Would also take Joe over Angus if it was between the 2 of them. But it’s not.

Comment

• The eels throw Curtis Scott a lifeline, i was hoping Robbo was going to have a crack at getting Scott off the front page and on the back page again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bondicigar View Post
                    The eels throw Curtis Scott a lifeline, i was hoping Robbo was going to have a crack at getting Scott off the front page and on the back page again.
                    Surprised Tigers didn’t swoop in on this one. I guess after such a drought Parrathetic will also take anyone they can get.

Comment

• Parra have also snapped up Luca Morreti after he was released by us...

Comment

Surprised Tigers didn’t swoop in on this one. I guess after such a drought Parrathetic will also take anyone they can get.
                        The eels added M Ennis and Mary McGregor to there coaching staff so that makes up for it

Comment

• Originally posted by Bondicigar View Post

The eels added M Ennis and Mary McGregor to there coaching staff so that makes up for it
                          I liked Ennis’s commentary before he linked up with a club. His bias towards Canberra was pathetic. Now we will have to endure his bias towards Parra. But even for him it may be difficult to put a spin on how ‘good’ Parra are. And what’s with McGregor? Were Parra impressed by his constant failures at Saints? Or did they just hire him as head of entertainment and piss ups.

From what I have heard about Arthur, he doesn’t like to accept assistance and wants to be the one and only man. After his repeated failures, their board must have decided enough was enough and he needs all the help he can get. Will take a hell of a lot more than the recruitment of a bias idiot and a drunk to help them win a premiership or even make a prelim.

I always thought Tigers were the basket case of the NRL but truly it really is Parra. At least Tigers won a comp this century and nowadays they have the excuse of having him the worst roster in the competition. What’s Parra’s excuse? Really there is no excuse. They are just pathetic. Bad luck to all those bandwagoners who jumped on in the 80s. They will be lucky to ever see ‘their’ side win a complete again. Serves them right.

Comment

I liked Ennis’s commentary before he linked up with a club. His bias towards Canberra was pathetic. Now we will have to endure his bias towards Parra. But even for him it may be difficult to put a spin on how ‘good’ Parra are. And what’s with McGregor? Were Parra impressed by his constant failures at Saints? Or did they just hire him as head of entertainment and piss ups.

From what I have heard about Arthur, he doesn’t like to accept assistance and wants to be the one and only man. After his repeated failures, their board must have decided enough was enough and he needs all the help he can get. Will take a hell of a lot more than the recruitment of a bias idiot and a drunk to help them win a premiership or even make a prelim.

I always thought Tigers were the basket case of the NRL but truly it really is Parra. At least Tigers won a comp this century and nowadays they have the excuse of having him the worst roster in the competition. What’s Parra’s excuse? Really there is no excuse. They are just pathetic. Bad luck to all those bandwagoners who jumped on in the 80s. They will be lucky to ever see ‘their’ side win a complete again. Serves them right.
                            jeez , some venom there sunshine

Comment

• I just love the headlines you read.
                              Scott signs with Powerhouse Sydney club etc. Jeez they’re a rabble of a club & if they’re a powerhouse what are we?
                              Starved of success despite their massive catchment area,lurch from 1 scandal to another,nothing for decades & lead by a flop who I rate as close to the worst FB in the comp.

Comment

Looking forward to seeing how Jackson Hastings go's along with the Pommy International who was also at Wigan Oliver Gilgart. I know you couldnt give a shat but the Tigers do have some young promising players coming through like Logan Dillon, Rua Ngatikaru & Brandon Webster-Mansfield.
                                Surely the Wests Tigers will unearth a couple of gems in 2022 their Jersey Flegg team last year was undefeated until the comp was halted.

Comment

Working...
                                X