The Off Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RoosterBoi View Post

I believe Manu will resign unless the lure of playing back home and potential to play fullback week in, week out similar to the RTS situation occurs which would be devastating to me personally as I loved RTS and was very sad to see him leaving. SST hopefully stays but if he goes to England for one last paycheck then I won't mind too much.

Hass is probably another year or two before any developments with his future is in the rumor mill, I think he would want to see how the new signings work out before he makes a decision considering the massive restructuring of the boardroom and signings of Reynolds and Capewell.

Sims is still up in the air by the looks of things and his situation is still unclear, would love to see him here but his future is uncertain.

Hodgson is going to be 32 soon and had a bad season relative to the past few, feel he'd be demanding a bit too much and seems like someone who'd be overpaid by another club. Would love to see a full season of Verrills first before we go around looking for 9s.

Brandon is an exceptional player but his recent episode is just put me off, I know footballers ain't the sharpest tools in the shed and I hope it's a one off, but in terms of his future, seems to me like Melbourne are going to have to choose between him and Grant for the starting dummy half, Smith will command alot of offers if he goes to market. Would he come here? I'd certainly take him but more likely to stay at the Storm or taking a huge wage at the Bulldogs.
    Manu will not be here in 2023

Comment

• Originally posted by SamKerrSimp View Post

shush

Comment

Did he tell you that or is that a gut feel?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

I know everything

Comment

If not re-signed before 1st November the chances of him re-signing significantly diminish one has to say.

Not reading anything into but the quick signing of Momrrovski might be an indication that the Chooks may have doubts about re-signing him as after all he did sign for 3 years and obviously is coming back to play NRL.

People may say it's because Smith and Suaalii are unknown NRL quality long term for a range of reasons - Smith with Injuries and Suaalli's youth and inexperience having not played a lot of footy over the past 2 seasons - 11 games in 2021 - 5 for the Chooks and 6 for Norths

Comment

I know everything
              Shuuuuudup

Comment

• Originally posted by ChookMaster View Post

Shuuuuudup
                You are semi-illiterate

Comment

You are semi-illiterate
                  once again ill say - shuuuuuudddddduuuup.

If youre going to contribute simp, be better.

You know nothing.
                  Last edited by ChookMaster; 10-26-2021, 02:11 PM.

Comment

I know everything
                    Of course you do.

Comment

You are semi-illiterate
                      I know you have not been laid much in your life and you may be a 34 y.o incel virgin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Voodoo Man View Post

I know you have not been laid much in your life and you may be a 34 y.o incel virgin.
                        Why does my sex life concern you? This is pretty weird

Comment

Why does my sex life concern you? This is pretty weird
                          Was he right?
                          He's a weird guy but weird guys are needed on the Chookpen.

Comment

• 8D5F9DD5-B7A4-4E43-8A75-D688DE84E5D5.jpeg

Comment

Was he right?
                              He's a weird guy but weird guys are needed on the Chookpen.
                              lol I'm weird AF but I'm no simp.

simp

/sɪmp/

nouninformal•North American

noun: simp; plural noun: simps
                              • a silly or foolish person.

Comment

• Herbie Farnworth anyone? I’m surprised he hasn’t been brought up more often on here.. he is a target from Nov 1 probably has the same ceiling of Joey , out and out centre and I also heard a little whisper that Souths are trying verrrrry hard to get him but the broncs are holding out. If we lose Joey do you think he would
                                he a suitable replacement?

Comment

Working...
                                X