Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ridiculous-Walsh edges out Walker to claim RLPA’s Rookie of the Year honour

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Broncos are the new Tigers - lose the best ones from their squad when young

    Comment


    • #32
      No way. Walker was a far more valuable rookie to his team than Walsh was in a bunch of losers. Of course jealousy plays it’s role in votes such as this. Even Walsh admitted that Walker was better and was shocked he had beaten the far better rookie. Walker was the rookie of the year but had to contend with voters not willing to acknowledge the truth out of likely jealousy. Walker was head and shoulders above every rookie in the competition and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. He so coolly ousted a team from the finals - such maturity and composure is unheard of today.
      “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

        I told you, Hynes.
        I also really rate Tui Kamikamica & Aaron Pene. I dont know where they get them from but they're both pretty good players.
        It doesn't matter who you like or who you rate. It's who has played the best in most games not some games. Are any of those players you 'fancy' played well enough in most games above others?

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

          Your a funny man Roc.
          I personally think Hynes was but he cant even make the run on side now.
          Just so you know my favourite Storm player is Justin Olam (the brick granite)
          I think b smith was consistently one of their best all year along with hughes.

          both should make a dally m team.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by ROC181 View Post

            It doesn't matter who you like or who you rate. It's who has played the best in most games not some games. Are any of those players you 'fancy' played well enough in most games above others?
            Bea Smith has been their best, I just like Hynes he is my favourite Cronulla player.
            Originally posted by OMR;n823956
            You guys will soon be shot down by mickie lane for saying negative stuff about his much admired bunnies. So be gentle with your hatred for souffs as you might hurt his feelings too

            Originally posted by The Sack;n823995

            Watch out, you will get bombarded with gay and animal porn now. One sick individual.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by milanja View Post

              I think b smith was consistently one of their best all year along with hughes.

              both should make a dally m team.
              B Smith without a doubt. Him & Tom are probably the 2 best players in the game just edging out Cody Walker.
              Originally posted by OMR;n823956
              You guys will soon be shot down by mickie lane for saying negative stuff about his much admired bunnies. So be gentle with your hatred for souffs as you might hurt his feelings too

              Originally posted by The Sack;n823995

              Watch out, you will get bombarded with gay and animal porn now. One sick individual.

              Comment


              • #37
                Ridiculous indeed .. ridiculous comment that is …..
                If Walker was that hot this year he would have been in the starting side at the business end .
                Not saying he isn’t good, but he ain’t that good just yet.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Is it too late to change the vote for tomorrow night?

                  https://www.instagram.com/p/CUQ1VKqhRDj

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by BUDDY View Post
                    Is it too late to change the vote for tomorrow night?

                    https://www.instagram.com/p/CUQ1VKqhRDj
                    what was he arrested for?

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by milanja View Post

                      what was he arrested for?
                      Stealing the RLPA Rookie Of The Year Award off Walker apparently.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by BUDDY View Post

                        Stealing the RLPA Rookie Of The Year Award off Walker apparently.
                        And snorting a white powder off it?

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Since his little incident on the GC.....should be disqualified and the nod to a clean skin, like young Sammy.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by HDTONE View Post
                            Since his little incident on the GC.....should be disqualified and the nod to a clean skin, like young Sammy.
                            Yes.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by HDTONE View Post
                              Since his little incident on the GC.....should be disqualified and the nod to a clean skin, like young Sammy.
                              Sam Walker should win it anyway , but definitely now .

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Reece Walsh seems like a nice kid so now it's up to him to see how smart he is. Im tipping this will hit home and he will make the changes to improve himself.

                                The Roosters have had their fair share of players in the past caught with the Devils Dandruff so we cannot throw stones.....but the clubs culture & professionalism is right onto young players off field behaviour.... good thing too because there's a lot of temptations in the eastern suburbs!!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X