No announcement yet.

2021 Premiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want the Storm to win. That way it will continue either the Roosters or Storm winning for a 5th successive year.

Next year when we are at full strength again it will only be the Storm who will challenge us. That will be
    6 years in a row that it’s either us or them.

Eat a dick NRL.
    Loved by few, hated by many, respected by all.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
      I really want Melbourne to win. The other three options are unbearable. If they don’t type in order I want Penrith, Manly then Souffs to win.

The Manly fans on social media since they beat us are revolting. I feel dirty wanting them to win next week.
      Melbourne and Parra are the 2 teams I hate the least, but I'd hate to see Melbourne go B2B so quickly after us. So it's Parra bandwagon for me. Manly after that.

Comment

I'm still holding out for a last minute COVID emergency that will see the competition abandoned. Preferably after both Penrith and Souths suffer embarrassing exits.

Comment

The only reason I would like to see Parra win would be for Fergo cause he’s hilarious, but to see Moses be a Premiership winner would be akin watching Cody Walker holding the trophy. Then there’s that shithead Dylan Brown. That guy should have been rubbed out for a whole year for his knees to Hutch so it’s a No to Parra!

So who’s left? Manly cause of Turbo and Jurbo who are good people and Dessy is not bad either. We thrashed them when they had one of their stars out in the first round and in return they thrashed us when we had 3/4 of our stars out so when it comes to next year, they won’t even be close to us.

My order of preference is:
          Manly
          Storm
          Penrith
          Parra
          inanimate Carbon rod
          Covid 21
          NRL Cancelled

Souffs FOFF!

Comment

No Latrell no GF for Souths.
            Storm v Manly GF

Comment

I would prefer Manly to win it, if not, Parramatta.

I despised Manly in the 70s and 80s, but I have since grown a soft spot for them. It is either Easts or Manly that is always the most hated team by all and sundry. Two teams representing very well off suburbs... everyone hates that.

Go Easts!

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post
                anyone but the centerlinkers
                Impossible, your season ended last night.

LOL@oists

Comment

Manly, Souffs, Penriff......get done for COVID breaches ......Roosters vs Storm GF .....Roosters to Win...
                  Manu 3 try GF Hero.....

Comment

Originally posted by johnnysekret View Post

LOL@oists
                    Can’t even spell lol@souffs right
                    EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

Originally posted by SamKerrSimp View Post
                      I couldn’t care less who wins the comp unless it’s the roosters, why would anyone actively hope to see another team win
                      Just on that, I’ve been wondering why you chose a soccer player to show you affection for, on a rugby league forum?
                      ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

LOL@oists
                        Don’t jinx yourself, Albert. Can you imagine how you’ll feel if your mob choke in yet another GF qualifier?

Comment

Panthers will get done by storm. Souths should easily put away manly. Storm have to be wary of Bennett coached teams otherwise we could see a souths win.
                          “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

What a game tonight 8-6 I thought I would never see a defence orientated game again goes to show our defence is incredibly soft, another thing with these 6agains is they take away the massive advantage you get for a penalty say 10-20 meters out from your own line as opposed to giving away a 6 again on tackle one how does that benefit the attacking team?
                            Another huge point did Penrith make a interchange when they had none left? Mitch kenny had his foot stepped on went down and TPJ was a holding a free interchange card? How does that work a free interchange is only given in the circumstance of HIA is it not?
                            Great game btw loved the physicality was brutal.

Comment

LOL@oists
                              LOL@johnnysekret
                              "Believe in yourself, especially when no one else will."

Sasquatch

Comment

Yes , that was a great battle put on by the Riff and Eels tonight.
                                Good old - fashioned brutal battle which is how all semi - finals should be played.
                                IMO the best team on the night lost the game. I am full of admiration on how tough the eels were.
                                I can't see the Riff getting past the Drizzle next week.
                                My tip is a Drizz vs Manly GF.
                                Drizz in a canter.

Comment

Working...
                                X