Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Elephant in the Room...Fumbles Ikuvalu

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Put it this way. If the circumstances weren’t so dire he wouldn’t see any FG with us let’s be real here. BUT unfortunately due to the circumstances he is a starter and we must support him no matter what, he is the best we have got right now and our best chance at success.

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post

      I can't recall a defensive weak link as bad as Walker in a Roosters jersey, ever.

      .
      I have. I remember Mike Eden being shovelled out to the wing in defence at every opportunity

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post

        I have. I remember Mike Eden being shovelled out to the wing in defence at every opportunity
        Joey Manu was horrendous early on

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post
          Is Billy Smith a chance of returning?
          I'm seriously doubting that we will ever see a full season from Billy Smith, hope i'm wrong.

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by horrie hastings View Post

            I'm seriously doubting that we will ever see a full season from Billy Smith, hope i'm wrong.
            To answer the 'is he returning' question, I think he has the same thing as Suaalii and will be back in 2022. Sure he's had a rough start but so have lotsa players. He'll be 'right...

            Manu, Nat Butcher and Copley are the 3 who look like they could return if we beat Manly (which would be exciting).
            Luke Keary ACL 2022
            Lindsay Collins ACL 2022
            Joseph Suaalii Lis franc 2022
            Billy Smith Lis franc 2022
            Matt Ikuvalu Syndesmosis TBA
            Josh Morris Hamstring 2021 Finals
            Nat Butcher Leg TBA
            Dale Copley Foot TBA
            Joseph Manu Cheekbone

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by ism22 View Post

              To answer the 'is he returning' question, I think he has the same thing as Suaalii and will be back in 2022. Sure he's had a rough start but so have lotsa players. He'll be 'right...

              Manu, Nat Butcher and Copley are the 3 who look like they could return if we beat Manly (which would be exciting).
              Luke Keary ACL 2022
              Lindsay Collins ACL 2022
              Joseph Suaalii Lis franc 2022
              Billy Smith Lis franc 2022
              Matt Ikuvalu Syndesmosis TBA
              Josh Morris Hamstring 2021 Finals
              Nat Butcher Leg TBA
              Dale Copley Foot TBA
              Joseph Manu Cheekbone
              He should be right to come back for the start of next season but something keeps telling me he wont last a full season, hope i'm wrong.

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by horrie hastings View Post

                I'm seriously doubting that we will ever see a full season from Billy Smith, hope i'm wrong.
                I’m starting to feel the same, he and Copley seem to be in the same range regarding injuries..

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by ism22 View Post

                  Manu, Nat Butcher and Copley are the 3 who look like they could return if we beat Manly (which would be exciting).
                  Manu is done for 2021

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by Easts75 View Post

                    Joey Manu was horrendous early on
                    Until Cronk came and started defending next to him. Changed everything.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      I don't understand this thread. Iku is not in our top 17. He probably never will be. He is a depth back that has been required to play first grade. In my opinion he does his best and that is good enough.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

                        You must have been dying to get on here and start this thread.

                        Yeh let’s do short kick offs. That will win us the comp.
                        The Cyril says post is always a laugh - wonder what he/she will post next

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by King Salvo View Post

                          The Cyril says post is always a laugh - wonder what he/she will post next

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            I reckon Snodgrasss must just sit there & laugh about how he starts stupid threats about Ikuvalu & gets 73 replies.
                            Snoddy doest reply to anyone who quotes him he just sets the bait then sits back & counts his catch.
                            Originally posted by OMR;n823956
                            You guys will soon be shot down by mickie lane for saying negative stuff about his much admired bunnies. So be gentle with your hatred for souffs as you might hurt his feelings too

                            Originally posted by The Sack;n823995

                            Watch out, you will get bombarded with gay and animal porn now. One sick individual.

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                              I reckon Snodgrasss must just sit there & laugh about how he starts stupid threats about Ikuvalu & gets 73 replies.
                              Snoddy doest reply to anyone who quotes him he just sets the bait then sits back & counts his catch.
                              who has the power to ban him?

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by Dr. Voodoo Man View Post
                                I don't understand this thread. Iku is not in our top 17. He probably never will be. He is a depth back that has been required to play first grade. In my opinion he does his best and that is good enough.
                                You don't need to understand this thread. Its not meant to be understood.
                                Originally posted by Andrew Walker;n907331
                                Another imbecile who is mentally and intellectually beneath myself in every imaginable level.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X