The Raging Fool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Raging Fool

What a brain dead dope Gordon Tallis is, dead set 2 brain cells short of a lol@souffs fan.

in commentary ( god help us all) he says “ im a Titans fan and even i think thats a penalty try”, his words not mine.

In his post match interview with poor Holbrooke, Tallis “ what do you think of the Peachey sinbinning, pretty soft call wasnt it” FFS Gordy give it a rest.

he then doubles down with his bias stoopidity trying to compare Verrills tackle with that of Latrells tackle, saying people blew up with the Latrell tackle but are ok with Verrills staying on the park.

Latrell intentional, careless reckless, forceful

Verrills no force, no swinging arm the bloke basically fell into him.

What a Plonka and a mug, pure unadulterated oxygen theif of the highest order
    Bringer of Rain, Embrace the Hate, Freedom for All

"Originally posted by The Thracian

What a brain dead dope Gordon Tallis is, dead set 2 brain cells short of a lol@souffs fan.

Maybe he was born and bred in Redfern.
    That would explain a lot.

Comment

Meh he's from QLD so I think it was fair of him to be supporting the Titans (who the bookies had written off - so he was putting himself out there).

I hate the guy but TBH I think he was just enjoying the footy. When Walker kicked the drop-goal and then sealed the game out with a tackle he sounded happy and excited. I dare say he's a QLD fan above all and Walker's pretty much earned the #7 jersey already. Man... it's gonna be weird having the QLD #7 and the NSW #7 during Origin! Can't see myself wanting Walker to lose.

Comment

Comment

Victims’R’Us
          Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

I think he was funny when he said he is a titan, from there on people knew he was just stirring.

Comment

He is calling out his support of the Titans because he is on their staff, I'm pretty sure.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnysekret View Post
                One is a out of control, angry self entitled thug, coming in with a reckless swinging arm with intent, and an appalling judiciary record.

the other is a clean skin rooster, who may get a week to keep the outraged happy.

Comment

I don’t know who’s dumber, Tallis or Roach?

Comment

He works for them and he hates us. Predictable dribble.

Comment

Originally posted by BenCumminsIsACheat View Post
                      I don’t know who’s dumber, Tallis or Roach?
                      Dead heat.
                      Sickie Lame .... King of Bestiality

Comment

Just like a the annual breakout of haemorrhoid, that souffs fan comes out. At least we all know that when it's defeated, it goes back to where it belongs until it pops up again to be beaten again and again...!

Comment

Originally posted by johnnysekret View Post
                          I think what we're missing here, Albert, are videos that show the lead up to the impact. Verrills was virtually standing still when the impact occurred. Mitchell propelled himself at his victim like a lunatic.

If there is a charge against Verrills, I suspect that it will be successfully contested at the judiciary - just like that equally innocuous tackle from JWH that you posted a couple of weeks ago.

Good luck with the rest of the season - that was an important win for your team last night. You'll probably play Manly next rather than our C Team and I give you a good chance of knocking them over. The Storm will be a different matter, but they are likely to have a much harder game in their qualifier and may emerge weakened from it.

Comment

Fark Tallis. The guy is an irrelevant has been trying to stay relevant. His IQ barely supports his ability to breathe.
                            FVCK CANCER

Comment

that's great footage of the latrell tackle and the verrills tackle. shows latrell hitting with him shoulder and upper arm, while the verrills tackle is a head clash and contact with the upper torso. chalk and cheese

Comment

Working...
                              X