Go Easts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go Easts

Yes we were terrible but we won our final.

We probably don’t have SST next week but we can turn it around.

We are now lucky enough to be on the very soft side of the draw.

We can beat Manly. They haven’t beaten anyone.

We can also beat Souffs without Latrell. Their forwards won’t be able to pull that one two games in a row.

Go Easts!

Ini think a few on here forget our injury situation… this has been a continued to be one of the great efforts

Comment

Well you just never know. They keep on surprising me week after week.

Comment

Tits had momentum coming into this game as well. They would have troubled quite a few teams.

My memory may be playing tricks, but didn't we have 2 tries disallowed today? One was for the blocking, which was a square up for Fifita's no try.

But didn't we have a try disallowed for a 'forward' pass which was anything but forward?

Anyway, GO EASTS!

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster36 View Post
          Ini think a few on here forget our injury situation… this has been a continued to be one of the great efforts
          I haven’t but we have two very beatable sides between us and the GF. It will be an opportunity wasted if we don’t do it.

After the season we can all say how well we did in the circumstances if we go out next week.

Comment

I love our fight and spirit we’ve shown this year but we can’t keep losing important players every week, if SST and Verrill’s are unavailable then we are in a bit of trouble.

But with both players on deck I think we are a great chance!

Comment

Verrils should be fine. You can see his feet are set he is braced and the tiis player is falling into him. A down grade and a fine.
              sio has not made any real impact this year.
              1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

If sam v is out lam starts with ben m of the bench. Tuku is a ready bench filler with fletcher
                1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

I haven’t but we have two very beatable sides between us and the GF. It will be an opportunity wasted if we don’t do it.

After the season we can all say how well we did in the circumstances if we go out next week.
                  If we are to beat them then Sam Walker has to start.

It's very high risk because of his defence, but also high reward.

We won't continue to progress playing a total spud at halfback.

Comment

I don’t think we have any ‘milestones’ to acknowledge this next game, so we should be sweet and comfortably win.

I wonder how training during the week works with all the teams staying at the same place?
                    ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
                      Yes we were terrible but we won our final.

We probably don’t have SST next week but we can turn it around.

We are now lucky enough to be on the very soft side of the draw.

We can beat Manly. They haven’t beaten anyone.

We can also beat Souffs without Latrell. Their forwards won’t be able to pull that one two games in a row.

Go Easts!

Souts were fantastic last night.

Comment

where there's life there's hope. we won't be favourites in a game again this season but we're a more realistic chance to make the gf than this time yesterday. no need to look too far ahead and it's all about playing as well as we can next week.
                        last night was the pressure game - to have lost would have been an under-achievement and meant 3 straight finals losses but now we can play with nothing to lose

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Souts were fantastic last night.
                          Cleary's presser was notable - he had a definite point about Skelator publicly manipulating the refs to interpret the rules in a way that suited his side, and how the NRL allow it, and indeed last night adjusted their refereeing in the manner Skelator demanded. Quite pathetic really.

Comment

Originally posted by player 1 View Post

Cleary's presser was notable - he had a definite point about Skelator publicly manipulating the refs to interpret the rules in a way that suited his side, and how the NRL allow it, and indeed last night adjusted their refereeing in the manner Skelator demanded. Quite pathetic really.

Old skeletor was too smart for Cleary.
                            Players have been protecting kickers forever, every team does it in every game

​​

Comment

Originally posted by player 1 View Post

i thought he sounded like a whinging bitch

Comment

Working...
                              X