Looks like Souths are in the GF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
    Would be satisfying watching Souths get smashed in a GF.
    Soooo satisfying

Although I would love another shot at them with Angus, Jwh and Victor

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post
      The closet souffs fan strikes again
      Mickey Lane?
      Originally posted by Andrew Walker;n907331
      Another imbecile who is mentally and intellectually beneath myself in every imaginable level.

Comment

Originally posted by thirteen View Post

no one gives a shit about your gambling habits. You probably wouldn’t even watch the roosters if you couldn’t bet on them. Use your doe on a hooker, you could use one you uptight agro teddy bear. And go newcastle!

www.gamblinghelponline.org.au
        lol

Comment

Precisely.

Comment

Me hopes the vermin played their GF last night.

Comment

Even more so if Latrell was playing,damn that would be sweet…

Comment

Saints had Bath's Babes...the Roosters are Robbo's Rabble.

Dare to frigging dream.

Comment

It may not have been a performance for the ages against the Titans but we did win and it earned us another game. The lead up defence wasn't great but the way all the boys poured back to get bodies in front of the Titans in the dying moments and force a dumb decision from the Titans epitomised the fight this team has shown all year.

No one gives us a chance this week but Robbo and this team have proven all the so called experts wrong time after time. We can beat Manly, but I expect its going to be another wild ride.

Comment

Originally posted by Seventy Five View Post
                    It may not have been a performance for the ages against the Titans but we did win and it earned us another game. The lead up defence wasn't great but the way all the boys poured back to get bodies in front of the Titans in the dying moments and force a dumb decision from the Titans epitomised the fight this team has shown all year.

No one gives us a chance this week but Robbo and this team have proven all the so called experts wrong time after time. We can beat Manly, but I expect its going to be another wild ride.
                    IMO it was preservation footy. We now have a squad that may well beat Manly (hopefully SST's okay - no word on that hey!)

Job done. Souffs went all out and came good. I'd still prefer a Souffs premiership over a Melbourne premiership if it came down to that. I'm not fighting some grandpa's war of the 50's. The Drizz are the ones who I wanna see get pumped... preferably by us, of course.

Comment

It would satisfy me more if we could prevent them from being in it as it would be the 4th time they go out in a preliminary final. If we copped a hiding from Melbourne it can easily be explained but the feat to get to such a GF would be seen as a great achievement by the club especially Robbo.

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post

It would satisfy me more if we could prevent them from being in it as it would be the 4th time they go out in a preliminary final. If we copped a hiding from Melbourne it can easily be explained but the feat to get to such a GF would be seen as a great achievement by the club especially Robbo.
                        i'd take a guaranteed loss in the gf if it meant a victory in the prelim. a victory over souths in that game would be better than the 2018 prelim which was maybe our greatest prelim victory in recent times but that's a long way away and this week v manly will be tough

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny73 View Post
                          Saints had Bath's Babes...the Roosters are Robbo's Rabble.

Dare to frigging dream.
                          How about the Baby Coqs?

Comment

How sweet would it be to knock out the Vermin in a preliminary final, on our last 3 matchups with them ?.
                            It would erase our regular season 50 point losses over the last couple of years., knowing we have beaten them in the games that count.
                            I reckon we are a good chance to knock them over- IMO our forwards are better than theirs, and without Latrell, their backline has lost heaps of its potency.
                            Beating them would put a permanent smile on my face for weeks after the GF, and it wouldn't matter if we couldn't knock over the Storm.
                            Seeing Rusty cry as he adds another chapter in the book of foods, and Bennett pissed off in a press conference and refusing to answer questions, would make my day.

Comment

" Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid

There is a chance we might play Parra in the GF, and if that happens..... no matter who wins, I pick up $40,000. I have a Hundred on that paying 400 to 1.

Mate, you are still backing the Roosters with money out of your pocket, so good on you.
                              I can't see it happening, but if you manage to fluke a Para/ Roosters GF, great result , and good luck to you.
                              After all, making money, and the Roosters winning, are 2 pretty important things in life.
                              I don't begrudge any Roosters supporter making money out of the footy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bansai Pipeline View Post

How about the Baby Coqs?
                                I always thought it had to involve alteration with the coach's name.

Comment

Working...
                                X