No announcement yet.

Looks like Souths are in the GF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don’t think the much discussed 50 point rule - that you can’t win a premiership if you’ve had 50 scored against you - applied under the inflated score lines of V’Landy’s rules.

Comment

Originally posted by SamKerrSimp View Post
      Fark Souths who cares what they do
      You'll care if they win the comp

Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddo Colt 61 View Post
        Tonight was a great win against a worthy opposition which has been steadily becoming a near future force. Our formation held together really well thanks to the coach. Great to see him giving those younguns a shot.
        I'm glad Penrith got beat too

Comment

Originally posted by Vasco View Post
          You'll care if they win the comp

I don’t give 2 shits about what they do. Some of you care more about what they do than what the roosters do

Comment

Looks like a souths vs storm gf.
            “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

Originally posted by roosterchook View Post
              Looks like a souths vs storm gf.
              Parra should beat Newcastle, and they have beaten Melbourne twice this year so have to be a chance again. We will beat Manly and then have the chance to beat Souths, we can certainly do that, and how sweet would that be... the sweetest. There is a chance we might play Parra in the GF, and if that happens..... no matter who wins, I pick up $40,000. I have a Hundred on that paying 400 to 1.

Comment

Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post

Parra should beat Newcastle, and they have beaten Melbourne twice this year so have to be a chance again. We will beat Manly and then have the chance to beat Souths, we can certainly do that, and how sweet would that be... the sweetest. There is a chance we might play Parra in the GF, and if that happens..... no matter who wins, I pick up $40,000. I have a Hundred on that paying 400 to 1.
                parra would also have to beat penrith before they play the storm.

Comment

The bookies rarely get it wrong and us at around $30 is about right. Souths at $6 and Manly at $8 is about half of what it should be.
                  The side we are on is just a bunch of wishful thinkers, Storm will go back to back and if that doesn't happen the Panthers will be premiers.

I can't see us beating Manly but it is a game we can pull an upset but then upsetting Souths the following week won't happen.
                  Last edited by Kentucky_Fried_Rooster; 09-12-2021, 10:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

That’s too close for comfort.
                    Yeh it would be unbearable seeing them in the media in GF week. I’d have to give up the tv, radio, social media.

Comment

Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post

No one gives a shit about your gambling habits. You probably wouldn’t even watch The Roosters if you couldn’t bet on them. Use your doe on a hooker, you could use one you uptight agro Teddy Bear. And go Newcastle!

www.gamblinghelponline.org.au

Comment

Bennett can't beat Bellamy and Souffs minus Latrine won't get close to Melbourne.

We are safe from having to endure that cesspit celebrating a Premiership.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddo Colt 61 View Post
                          Tonight was a great win against a worthy opposition which has been steadily becoming a near future force. Our formation held together really well thanks to the coach. Great to see him giving those younguns a shot.
                          He had no choice but to give the young guns a shot. Great experience for them.

Comment

Sam Walker might not be a match for the big boppers but err Reynolds and karate kid hello

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                              Bennett can't beat Bellamy and Souffs minus Latrine won't get close to Melbourne.

We are safe from having to endure that cesspit celebrating a Premiership.
                              Latrell isn’t as important to Souths as everyone makes out

Comment

last time i looked it was a 2 horse race and we now have a realistic shot of playing for a spot in the gf without facing either of the two best teams

Comment

Working...
                                X