Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

21 MAN SQUAD v TITANS

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Nothing surprising about the team named. Just a question of whether there are any swapsies with Lam back to the bench and Walker starting and maybe JWH back to the bench and Liu starting. Also just a question as to who will end up being 18th man?

    Comment


    • #32
      what does lam have over robinson? its one thing to play over keighran earlier in the season, but walker should be getting all the fg playoff experience he can.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Dr. Voodoo Man View Post

        You are an absolute deadbeat. Too bad your team doesn't play semi finals football. Iku is a player that has absolutely embraced his opportunities in first grade and has earnt the respect of most.
        absolutely spot on. at this point you have to ignore this grub, he doesnt read our posts and im not sure who has the power to ban him

        Comment


        • #34
          "Originally posted by FlamingRooster

          what does lam have over robinson? its one thing to play over keighran earlier in the season, but walker should be getting all the fg playoff experience he can.






          I think it is simply a strategy to protect Walker.
          Every opposition coach has instructed his forwards to run at Walker. It happened every game.
          The coach is trying to get the shoe on the other foot.
          If he brings Walker on in the Second half of the game, its Walker's fresh legs running at the oppositions tiring forwards.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by FlamingRooster View Post
            what does lam have over robinson? its one thing to play over keighran earlier in the season, but walker should be getting all the fg playoff experience he can.
            tbh i think walker being named on the bench pretty much confirms he'll be starting at 7. if he was going to play him on the bench robbo would have named him at 7

            Comment


            • #36
              Am i the only one who doesnt see the hype in baker? Gets dominated in the tackle far too easily.. would have loved to see Tuku get another run..

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by zac View Post

                t.i.t. but i'd start him. he's had a good rest and can take our attack to another level
                Best he comes on once the sting has gone out of their defence.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by FlamingRooster View Post
                  what does lam have over robinson? its one thing to play over keighran earlier in the season, but walker should be getting all the fg playoff experience he can.
                  Walker has had some niggles, so it made a lot of sense to give him some time on the bench to freshen up for the finals.
                  ...

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post

                    Walker has had some niggles, so it made a lot of sense to give him some time on the bench to freshen up for the finals.
                    Yep I like it…. First final series and shields his light frame until he develops plus what an exciting fresh player to bring on to potentially open the game up

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by roostermcgregor View Post
                      "Originally posted by FlamingRooster

                      what does lam have over robinson? its one thing to play over keighran earlier in the season, but walker should be getting all the fg playoff experience he can.






                      I think it is simply a strategy to protect Walker.
                      Every opposition coach has instructed his forwards to run at Walker. It happened every game.
                      The coach is trying to get the shoe on the other foot.
                      If he brings Walker on in the Second half of the game, its Walker's fresh legs running at the oppositions tiring forwards.
                      Exactly.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Cyril Snodgrass III View Post
                        Justin Holbrook must be delighted to see Fumbles named on the right wing.
                        did you notice the Iku fumble in the first 5 mins against Canberra.?.his error, trying to play the ball , put the team under immense pressure..the Raiders were first to score

                        if Copley is fit and well, he is a much better option on the right wing..

                        if not the Titans will bomb Fumbles at each and every opportunity

                        what's the point going into a finals match with an obvious weak link
                        Iku must have rooted your missus and she probably loved it.
                        Originally posted by Andrew Walker;n907331
                        Another imbecile who is mentally and intellectually beneath myself in every imaginable level.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by roostermcgregor View Post
                          "Originally posted by FlamingRooster

                          what does lam have over robinson? its one thing to play over keighran earlier in the season, but walker should be getting all the fg playoff experience he can.






                          I think it is simply a strategy to protect Walker.
                          Every opposition coach has instructed his forwards to run at Walker. It happened every game.
                          The coach is trying to get the shoe on the other foot.
                          If he brings Walker on in the Second half of the game, its Walker's fresh legs running at the oppositions tiring forwards.
                          Unfortunately this would be around the same time Holbrook will put Fifita on

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Rooster90 View Post

                            Unfortunately this would be around the same time Holbrook will put Fifita on
                            Yea Good point! Robbo might start him then

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by Cyril Snodgrass III View Post
                              Justin Holbrook must be delighted to see Fumbles named on the right wing.
                              did you notice the Iku fumble in the first 5 mins against Canberra.?.his error, trying to play the ball , put the team under immense pressure..the Raiders were first to score

                              if Copley is fit and well, he is a much better option on the right wing..

                              if not the Titans will bomb Fumbles at each and every opportunity

                              what's the point going into a finals match with an obvious weak link
                              You are an absolute fukwit.
                              Last edited by NorfolkStreetKid; 09-07-2021, 09:40 PM.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by ChookMaster View Post
                                Am i the only one who doesnt see the hype in baker? Gets dominated in the tackle far too easily.. would have loved to see Tuku get another run..
                                Yep, Baker is a rising star, plenty in both attack and defence.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X