Tariq Sims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tariq Sims

Tariq Sims has been told by the dragons that he can look around for another club. He would be ideal for us with experience, and aggression he would fit into our system perfectly. Would come at a price that suits budget.

Yes... 100%

I know we've got a lot of gun, young and upcoming players (talent) but with the loss of Cordner and Isaac Liu at the end of the season ... with his experience + workhorse attitude, I would take him in a heart beat especially if the price is right. It would be good to have another experienced and well-rounded player in our team.

Comment

Would be after decent coin, so I doubt we could afford him. Need to get Joey extending first.

Comment

Originally posted by DP1990 View Post
        Yes... 100%

I know we've got a lot of gun, young and upcoming players (talent) but with the loss of Cordner and Isaac Liu at the end of the season ... with his experience + workhorse attitude, I would take him in a heart beat especially if the price is right. It would be good to have another experienced and well-rounded player in our team.
        If he is cheap yes. His physicality scares me more than anyone else in the league. It would need to be a LOD type of signing.

Comment

Seems the mail I was told was spot on… hopefully we can snag him

Comment

an lod type player. we can't afford him at market value but maybe he wants to do a bmoz

Comment

On form I'd take Egan Butcher every time. Especially after another off season.

So Tariq would have to be content with being in reserves if we're at full strength.

Comment

On 650k at Dragon and contracted to 2022- Be 32 next year- So I would say no - Rooster okay for backrower's with Sitili , Crichton and N and E Butcher with Whyte also in the wings

Comment

I really like him,would be a good replace for isac , had a good origin aswell
                  Connor tracey from the sharks is also a gun player in a shit team

Comment

Saints are such a shit club. The one bloke who doesn’t go to the bbq and now they want to punt him.
                    ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Originally posted by shagger View Post
                      Tariq Sims has been told by the dragons that he can look around for another club. He would be ideal for us with experience, and aggression he would fit into our system perfectly. Would come at a price that suits budget.
                      And you know this how?

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
                        On 650k at Dragon and contracted to 2022- Be 32 next year- So I would say no - Rooster okay for backrower's with Sitili , Crichton and N and E Butcher with Whyte also in the wings
                        Give him a year. We need the experience.

Comment

When Ricko was interviewed a few weeks ago on the Matty John’s show he alluded to the Roosters looking to sign experienced players as opposed to talent first players..

I dare say Tariq fits that mould perfectly..

Comment

Luke O'Donnell turned up at the club as an edge forward and ended up with a role as a middle forward, tariq would be the same if he came to us. If he wants to chase cash we're no hope, if he wants to chase premierships we're a chance

Comment

Originally posted by DP1990 View Post
                              Yes... 100%

Isn't that why they're offloading him though? Talented player but getting on and hasn't tried hard enough (consistently throughout his career)?

Has one of those lame tat sleeves too.

Comment

Working...
                              X