Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vlad the Impaler

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Vlad the Impaler

    Yeah your mate Vlandys where is he ? very vocal to be spokes person against foul play when Rad did his thing...
    Unless I missed it .No comment ?.
    I hate this bloke when you all embraced him I knocked him from day 1 I always said he will ruin the game .
    His rule changes and shit during the season has thrown spanners in teams, good for some bad for others .We are the others.
    We are not crazy here in the chookpen ( ok a little insane) when even club bosses are screaming for official fairness and non biased.
    This bloke calls himself a Greek but looks like an albanian that stole all the Tiropitas (cheese Pie ...Geeks).
    He needs to Fark off and take his mate Mr handshake and Gould with him.
    I do not know how Bennet and why they listen to him and do all the rule changes ..I know why he pushes his agenda .
    His style is out of vogue ..his team cant tackle unless they have 70% of the ball .
    I am pissed big time wish I wasnt crook I would put one on Latrells chin Bennet and Vlandys.
    You know I have a lot of contacts..lost my shit but i know shit right now there is an investigation on player payments I am lead to believe like many times before it will be swept under the carpet .
    There is also a reporter working on another exposure ..hope that comes out .
    Never forgive Fatrell .
    I am pissed because our blokes have been under the pump all season and put in every game only to be dudded 8 competition points( I have not include the souffs game)
    For my money Latrells hit was as bad as Boyd on Brohman and Morely's on kearns in the test match.
    Those morons on CH 9 trying to save Fatrell ..Johns ...Gould and even our own Freddy stiff shit if he is a SOO player and they are only looking after their own agendas.
    fatrell is bloke that shit on his fans and team mates .
    By the way half of Fatrells team despise him do not believe the public comments.
    Fine fine fines...how else can they pay there salaries.
    Bringing in another club in on purpose so they can get a better deal ..these ar not times to steal the money of the innocents and if your really fairdinkum buy the letter of the law .every Sydney fan should have been refunded there tickets..not eg to steal there money ..Ill look after you next year..
    Some of us human s have problems with the covid world.
    So Vlad the impaler has stuck a few more Roosters heads on spikes this week .
    Get rid of him...he might be smart but he is also dangerous .
    Oh and take Anus-ly with you when you leave.
    What i expect? bunker gone or limited use ..Touchys more power and lie detector use on referees..lol
    Wants to clean the game right well clean up the ruck with these 3 clubs Souffs ..Penriff and Dame Nelly Melbourne ..what with these defenders lying behind opposition play the bal at least every 2 tackls ????
    not been able to recognize bloke lying down and milking penalties..Ill solve that one send them to the sheads to heal then and they are not allowed to come back on ..You watch that bullshit stop quick smart .
    Wanna really fix the game then go back to the 80's and 90's where there was not that much controversy and element of trust in the game.
    Too mant technical rules impliments over a 20 year period for my money makes the game shit..


    Oh and look how they now have cut back on the 6 agains .. a bit of competition improvement
    Vlad the impaler stick a stake through his heart ..

    Did you know that Vlad the Impaler was a very successful horse racing instructor?

    He brought thousands into the pole position.

    What do you get when you cross Radley and Vlad the Impaler?

    Executed.

    Vlad the Impaler must have really hated Rooster people

    Because most of his enemies had a stick up their ass...

    What is Vlandys pornstar name?

    Vlad the Impaler

    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

  • #2
    I think that what is called a rant, but I agree with the bits I understood!

    Sorry to hear you’re crook. Get well soon.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Spirit of 66 View Post
      I think that what is called a rant, but I agree with the bits I understood!

      Sorry to hear you’re crook. Get well soon.
      Yeah my take-aways were:
      1. Valandis hasn't said anything.
      2. How come he's able to push his agenda?

      Answers:
      1. Yes he's hiding as this is a good example of what the rule changes were supposed to prevent and officials didn't act (despite crushing us over non-issues early on, forcing us to completely change our tackling technique... something many clubs never did because they weren't targeted like we were!)

      2. He's a News Ltd puppet with Liberal party connections, not a true manager. Basically the result of the Super League wars was that an 'independent' body was setup... and then stacked with News Ltd puppets to give the impression of 'independence'. Today is no different. The less you expect of him, the more you get because each year he seems to have a burst of energy where he decides he's gotta change the rules (i.e. News Ltd have fed him a line about what they want). He follows the script book and knows he'll get their full backing in the media so long as he doesn't stray from it.

      PS - anybody else confused as to how V'landys is an 'anglicised' version of Valandis? Yeah, I don't get it. He's Valandis to me from now on.
      Last edited by ism22; 08-31-2021, 08:38 AM.

      Comment


      • #4
        [QUOTE=The Brain;n902555]Yeah your mate Vlandys where is he ? very vocal to be spokes person against foul play when Rad did his thing...
        Unless I missed it .No comment ?.

        Exactly!
        .

        Comment


        • #5
          Yeah, well, a bit of a rant. There are some points in there, I think. Your spell checker has let you down big time. I essentially agree that V'landys is not the white knight that everyone thought he was in March last year. He doesn't seem to understand three things: the game, the fans, and the capacity of the human body. Other than that, he's a champion. </sarcasm>

          Comment


          • #6
            Touche'

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by ism22 View Post

              Yeah my take-aways were:
              1. Valandis hasn't said anything.
              2. How come he's able to push his agenda?

              Answers:
              1. Yes he's hiding as this is a good example of what the rule changes were supposed to prevent and officials didn't act (despite crushing us over non-issues early on, forcing us to completely change our tackling technique... something many clubs never did because they weren't targeted like we were!)

              2. He's a News Ltd puppet with Liberal party connections, not a true manager. Basically the result of the Super League wars was that an 'independent' body was setup... and then stacked with News Ltd puppets to give the impression of 'independence'. Today is no different. The less you expect of him, the more you get because each year he seems to have a burst of energy where he decides he's gotta change the rules (i.e. News Ltd have fed him a line about what they want). He follows the script book and knows he'll get their full backing in the media so long as he doesn't stray from it.

              PS - anybody else confused as to how V'landys is an 'anglicised' version of Valandis? Yeah, I don't get it. He's Valandis to me from now on.
              VLAKALANDIS was his real name
              Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

              Comment


              • #8
                Doesnt matter who the administrators are they will still get bagged but the NRL Rugba League still rolls on.
                Originally posted by OMR;n823956
                You guys will soon be shot down by mickie lane for saying negative stuff about his much admired bunnies. So be gentle with your hatred for souffs as you might hurt his feelings too

                Originally posted by The Sack;n823995

                Watch out, you will get bombarded with gay and animal porn now. One sick individual.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I never understood why fans were praising this guy as the messiah to save rugby league when all he did to earn such devout following was publicly bag out the AFL in the same manner as the average bloke down at the pub would, big deal. The rule changes have increasingly been bad for the game and he is such an egomaniac that in the face of obvious criticism he will dig his heels in and make it a 'like or leave it' situation.

                  Ironically enough the best game of the 2010's was the very last game, 2019 grand final, which was the perfect example of how a hard fought arm wrestle can be so captivating and exhilarating. From a biased roosters fan point of view throw in the 2010 semi v Wests, the 2013 semi v Manly, the 2018 preliminary final v Souths as far superior games to what the current Vlandysball product dishes up and there would be other examples involving other teams.

                  The game is currently monumentally boring and I personally don't even bother watching non-Roosters games when a few years ago I would love to sit at home or at the pub and watch super saturday, friday night whatever but Vlandysball is a piss take and not worth the time especially since all its down is widen the gap even further from the top 4 or 5 teams and the rest.

                  And yeah it's a good point that these head high rule changes were brought in to stop grubs like Latrell rearranging people's faces and it didn't work but hey you better be sin binning players that slip over and fall in to a tackler that's already set we can't have that

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    The things you can learn from reading here at the Chookpen......i only knew of Vlad the Impaler as the scary looking Russian pornstar

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      ahhhh yeahhh after 10 panadeine forte and 2 amoxil and 7 needles and then a further 3 stronger ones my body went into shock yesterday and I nearly kicked the bucket checked my self out and wrote the above...lol fark spellchecker more like I can not type for shit especially when I do not wear my glasses and on the phone I am even worse.
                      Im like the guy above I dont not watch much league anymore just bits and pieces and only Rooster games ..I Have been reading about all these players signing contracts and extentions with clubs this week and I have never heard of them etc.
                      Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by The Brain View Post
                        ahhhh yeahhh after 10 panadeine forte and 2 amoxil and 7 needles and then a further 3 stronger ones my body went into shock yesterday and I nearly kicked the bucket checked my self out and wrote the above...lol fark spellchecker more like I can not type for shit especially when I do not wear my glasses and on the phone I am even worse.
                        Im like the guy above I dont not watch much league anymore just bits and pieces and only Rooster games ..I Have been reading about all these players signing contracts and extentions with clubs this week and I have never heard of them etc.
                        get better mate ...we need you

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by The Brain View Post

                          VLAKALANDIS was his real name
                          Makes sense - I should update his wikipedia.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by The Brain View Post
                            ahhhh yeahhh after 10 panadeine forte and 2 amoxil and 7 needles and then a further 3 stronger ones my body went into shock yesterday and I nearly kicked the bucket checked my self out and wrote the above...lol fark spellchecker more like I can not type for shit especially when I do not wear my glasses and on the phone I am even worse.
                            Im like the guy above I dont not watch much league anymore just bits and pieces and only Rooster games ..I Have been reading about all these players signing contracts and extentions with clubs this week and I have never heard of them etc.
                            Hope all is well. I remember the days when you'd do your good old player ratings after each game!

                            TBH until Origin I couldn't recognise/name most of the Riff's squad. I still don't really care about most of them (i.e. I reckon 3/4 will be nobodies in 2-3 years time... like nice piece of trivia that they played Origin during this year where Easts woulda won had they not had 11/13 players unavailable kinda thing... something about Cords, Friend and the Morris brothers all retiring in there somewhere).

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              "Originally posted by SamKerrSimp

                              Ironically enough the best game of the 2010's was the very last game, 2019 grand final, which was the perfect example of how a hard fought arm wrestle can be so captivating and exhilarating. From a biased roosters fan point of view throw in the 2010 semi v Wests, the 2013 semi v Manly, the 2018 preliminary final v Souths as far superior games to what the current Vlandysball product dishes up and there would be other examples involving other teams.




                              I have to agree with you . I loved the battles of attrition in rugby league, and I think the most captivating games are the dour , physical struggles interposed with flashes of attacking brilliance. If you want to see a great game of footy, watch the highlights of the '61 grand final - a tough game spiced with some of the best attacking moves I have seen, that led to tries. 78,000 people crammed into the SCG in 1965 , risking their lives on rooftops, to witness a game of football that produced 2 tries.
                              Other honourable mentions are our brilliant attacking Roosters of '75, the attacking Eels of the 80's, the defensive dogs of war in the 80's, the attacking moves of the Raiders in the late 80's/ early 90's, and of course our tough defensive Roosters of 2018/2019.

                              Given that our athletes are so much fitter/ faster and stronger than they were in the old days, you would think our game as a spectacle, that it has to be streets ahead of what it used to be.?
                              But is it?
                              Was the tension of 2 teams fighting tooth and nail for every blade of grass, and then maybe a team chancing their arm to score points, more captivating than our current games?
                              Or is V'Landys vision of more tries is better because its entertaining the one to go with?
                              Personally I find it a big yawn to know the Rabbits beat the Titans 60 points to 34. Even if it were the same score and Roosters beat Broncos 60 - 34 ,and I watched it, I'd find the game pretty dreary.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X