Spoiler Alert: Josh Morris to announce retirement at 1pm tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spoiler Alert: Josh Morris to announce retirement at 1pm tomorrow

Sorry gents, we know all needed more positive news.

That’s not negative. It’s expected. He’s really run out of puff.

Comment

Seems about the right time. Congrats Josh and I wish we could have sent you out with a Premiership like your twin

Comment

As in immediate, or end of the season whenever that may be?

Comment

Hurts, but pretty much expected.

Wish he could've got a premiership with us (yes I know there is still this year but.....) and alongside his brother again. Two of the all time greats.

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post
            I’m not sure, my source couldn’t say.

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco's Fan Club View Post

I’m not sure, my source couldn’t say.
              Is this a fact or rumour mate?

Comment

Someone said he’s almost fit to play, so I am guessing he plans to retire after we win the GF.

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post
                  I would end of the season as he was in the training pics today. Looks like he might play this week.

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit of 66 View Post
                    Someone said he’s almost fit to play, so I am guessing he plans to retire after we win the GF.
                    JMoz back this week

Comment

The Roosters lost Josh the night they lost Brett. He was in top form since joining in 2020....but overnight became a shadow of himself.

Maybe there is something in Extrasensory Perception /Telepathy Twins

Comment

Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post
                        The Roosters lost Josh the night they lost Brett. He was in top form since joining in 2020....but overnight became a shadow of himself.

Yeah mate I also agree ... it was almost like we lost both the brothers that night in Newcastle ... one physically and the other mentally (sad)

I wish Jmoz all the best and I thank him for joining us last year

Comment

jmoz goes into the chapter of what might have been for us. we should have done better last year and we might have sent him off with a ring this year if we'd only had half a dozen guys with season ending injuries.
                          i'm hoping he finishes off the season strongly (surely he retires when we're knocked out) and we can win a couple of finals games

Comment

Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post

Agree with that as JMoz's form certainly dipped after BMoz's injury. Like all of you, I would have loved to see them both bow out as 2021 premiership winners.
                            "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Club has confirmed this;

https://www.roosters.com.au/news/202...is-retirement/

Comment

Working...
                              X