The most overrated coach in the NRL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The most overrated coach in the NRL

Brad Arthur by about 50 lengths. The bloke has had 8 years……at least the Sharks had the cags to make a big play.
    He is a one dimensional moron. Relies on player relationships to keep favour with a plastic board.
    barbarian ......arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!!!!!

And nepotism
    ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

March Premiers.
      Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

Madge is pretty overrated as well
        https://www.roosters.com.au/news/202...hallenge-2003/

Comment

Don’t you need to be rated first in order to be overrated?
          Originally posted by Andrew Walker;n907331
          Another imbecile who is mentally and intellectually beneath myself in every imaginable level.

Comment

With some of the most overated players in the NRL in his team.

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post
              Don’t you need to be rated first in order to be overrated?
              You beat me to it.

What about Ivan The Disloyal? He’s the new Brian Smith.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

You beat me to it.

Lmao Adam O’Brien is another dud he has a great base to build a great team, I’m not sure how big their junior base is but surely talent cannot be that hard to find up in the Hunter?

Comment

I look at Arthurs face and I see...space...Vacant Space.
                  But another coach which the journos blubber on about is Griffin. He might be a nice guy and a successful lower division coach, but at NRL level a big fat Zero not worthy of all the accolades he gets as a 'Good Coach'.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

You beat me to it.

Ivan should clean his kid’s boots every morning. He’s the only reason he has a job.

Comment

I will throw Ricky and Bennett into the mix. On premiership in the last fifteen years between them.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
                        I will throw Ricky and Bennett into the mix. On premiership in the last fifteen years between them.
                        bennett is not overrated , i agree he had some gifted premierships with that broncs squad. but his teams are usually there or thereabouts.

bellamy, bennett, robbo are the true proven coaches.

hasler a level below.

then ricky.

Comment

I think he's done a good job Parramatta, he's not in the top echelon of coaches in the game but he's definitely in the next tier down for mine.

And to be fair I'm not sure I've seen many people claim he's any better than that so don't think he's overrated.

Parramatta as a club have got some real issues, got to remember they had won back to back spoons when Arthur arrived there.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddy View Post

Lmao Adam O’Brien is another dud he has a great base to build a great team, I’m not sure how big their junior base is but surely talent cannot be that hard to find up in the Hunter?
                            Its not hard to find. Its just always stoned.
                            Another imbecile who is mentally and intellectually beneath myself in every imaginable level.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
                              I think he's done a good job Parramatta, he's not in the top echelon of coaches in the game but he's definitely in the next tier down for mine.

And to be fair I'm not sure I've seen many people claim he's any better than that so don't think he's overrated.

Parramatta as a club have got some real issues, got to remember they had won back to back spoons when Arthur arrived there.
                              Agreed. Definitely improved them but that's about as far as it will get. I cant see him ever being a premiership winning coach in the future.

Comment

Working...
                              X