Tesi Niu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roosterfarian View Post
    Copley is by far the worst player to ever put on a Roosters jersey.
    You have got to be joking. We’ve had way worse
    EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

A Victim of the 2016 season I suggest and also he missed 10 weeks with a pectoral injury - played 14 games for 5 tries in 2016.

I always think that Copley made the wrong sport choice though - Should have stuck with Baseball

Copley played baseball in his youth and represented Queensland as a teenager. Peter Gahan of the Australian Baseball Federation said that Copley was at one time one of the country's best hitting prospects since Dave Nilsson.

Copley was one of the youngest players to ever complete the Major League Baseball Australian Academy Program. Copley chose to quit baseball and focus on rugby league the day before he turned 16 years old and Major League Baseball clubs would have been allowed to offer him a contract.

Comment

I’d rather bring Mark Protheroe out of retirement than Copley.
        Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

Originally posted by ChookMaster View Post
          Copley isn’t that bad lol I wouldn’t say he’s the worst but he had his shot here and clearly wasn’t up to it was cut loose like flanno,m so we move on to the next target lmao
          Trent rates him. He's coming back baby. Sorry about being silly.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

Trent rates him. He's coming back baby. Sorry about being silly.

Don’t apologise, you didn’t cause a bother I was just pointing it out.

Comment

Originally posted by top_joe View Post

I love how all of your recent posts over the last month are just done to throw the bait out and stir other members. Well done Sir.
              Not all of them top joe. I'll tone it down mate.

Comment

Working...
              X