Who is left and available to play right wing next weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ConGa View Post
    is it too late for us to buy a centre/wing before deadline?
    i think it was extended to August 1

Comment

I think BJ Leilua is available.
      I would say Robbo will go with JMoz to the wing & Crichton at centre. Do they give Keighran a crack at centre instead of Crichton maybe but I think Robbo will go with defence.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthChook View Post
        Can anyone confirm Abbey travelled as part of the squad?

Does Jmoz go wing next week with Keighran and Manu in centres? Would prefer that rather than Manu getting less involved by going wing and I would think Keighran isn’t a winger (is a stretch to be a centre IMO). Not many options.

Also would rather not have a 2nd rower in the centres (although Gus went ok but we need him closer to the middle). AK starting also helps with goal kicking (although again credit to Teddy for probably his best night with the boot?)

Wingers are more involved than centres. After Manu was moved to the wing tonight his involvement went up. Im not saying move Manu to the wing but Im just saying wingers are more involved than centres & that his involment went up once he was moved to the wing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

Wingers are more involved than centres. After Manu was moved to the wing tonight his involvement went up. Im not saying move Manu to the wing but Im just saying wingers are more involved than centres & that his involment went up once he was moved to the wing.
          I’d like to see this. But that would mean Keighran to centre. Robbo seems to have an issue with Keighran at the moment, I suspect it’s defence. So Robbo might have second thoughts at playing him at centre. We do NEED a goal kicker thou so Robbo’s hand may be forced. Time will tell….
          Red, White and Bluesters!!!

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post
            can we get the fijian guy into the bubble? he could be useful in a fortnight
            Kicks goals too.

Comment

I think BJ Leilua is available.
              I would say Robbo will go with JMoz to the wing & Crichton at centre. Do they give Keighran a crack at centre instead of Crichton maybe but I think Robbo will go with defence.
              Crichton won’t be able to defend cause they will be too busy running past him if he’s in the centres.

Comment

Originally posted by BenCumminsIsACheat View Post
                Moala Graham-Taufa
                Him or Abbey.

Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Keighran is listed as a 5/8, we’ve seen plenty of centres play 5/8 & vice versa over the years. Jmoz to the wing & hope he learnt something from his brother over the years.

Comment

I read somewhere that Abbey was in quarantine on the gold coast as a Covid case popped up in the same unit block where he lives so hes out at the moment. Not sure when the 14 days end.

Comment

Get Fergo back,he's on the nose at Paramatta knows our systerm.
                      The world is full of Kings & Queens,who blind your eye's & steal your dreams!

Comment

keighran was interviewed a month ago and he said his main position was centre. next week i'd go him and joey in the centres and jmoz on the r wing

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post
                          keighran was interviewed a month ago and he said his main position was centre. next week i'd go him and joey in the centres and jmoz on the r wing
                          Agree.
                          Although I loved the way Gus tore up the Knights in the centres.

Comment

Wingers get far more touches than centres do in the modern game and really get short changed as far as salaries go in comparison.
                            They have to defuse bombs, make the tough runs off the line where they get belted whilst centres rarely get involved unless the team is in good ball position's.
                            Joey did a terrific job on the wing last night in desperate circumstances.
                            I don't know what Robbo will do or who is available but Manu wouldn't let us down if needed on the wing again, hopefully we have some young winger ready to step in.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthChook View Post

Not in bubble - would need to quarantine for 2 weeks
                              Are you sure? Someone said he was ball boy last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

Are you sure? Someone said he was ball boy last night.
                                Could be wrong hahah would be great if teams just posted who they took with them

Comment

Working...
                                X