Saying a prayer for Billy Smith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saying a prayer for Billy Smith

This kid is really, really freaking good. Big, strong, footwork, smooth runner, aggressive defender. For a centre he looks like a complete prospect.

And it's so easy to forget that he's only played a few FG games!

So I'll be saying a prayer to the football Gods that he has good fortune with injuries going forward because both he and the Roosters deserve the chance to see his career blossom.
    Last edited by Tommy Smith; 07-21-2021, 08:14 AM.

Amen. Looks to be something special.

Comment

Two serious injuries,next to no football in two years and has slotted straight back in and looks the goods. Imagine him next season with a few games and a full pre season under his belt.!!! I'm praying with you

Comment

Imagine if he was indigenous they would be comparing him to Inglass
        1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

He was really aggressive on the weekend. Great to see.

Comment

he's a big body and looks pretty good. i'm hoping his injury trajectory is something like teddy's

Comment

Might still need a few prayers if Burgearse still stalking him
              Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Its no good saying prayers to a god who isn't there

Did you know that "God" has never ever answered the prayers of an amputee?

religion is nothing more than man made bullshit.

My religion is red ,white and blue.......the God being The Rooster

Comment

Originally posted by Cyril Snodgrass III View Post

Good For You

Comment

Praying has merit, omnipotent being or other, in my humble opinion like.
                    Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

Does anyone agree that Ferguson could be a good cheap pick up to add experience to our backs for next year? Just a thought.

Comment

Originally posted by night_shadow View Post
                        Does anyone agree that Ferguson could be a good cheap pick up to add experience to our backs for next year? Just a thought.
                        Yes, but only on Morris/Iku money

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                          This kid is really, really freaking good. Big, strong, footwork, smooth runner, aggressive defender. For a centre he looks like a complete prospect.

And it's so easy to forget that he's only played a few FG games!

So I'll be saying a prayer to the football Gods that he has good fortune with injuries going forward because both he and the Roosters deserve the chance to see his career blossom.
                          should be interestng to see what he plays in the next 2 years. with sualii and manu at centre his long term position would be wing. but hell be competing with vuate, who personally seems like a better long term prospect.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                            He was really aggressive on the weekend. Great to see.
                            Far cry from when he was accused of worrying more about his hair.

Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyril Snodgrass III View Post

It's a figure of speech. I thought that was obvious.

That being said I do worship at the altar of the Red, White & Blue.

Comment

Working...
                              X