Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Skeez View Post
    Rumour Mill

Brandon Smith is the subject of a three-way tug-of-war with the Roosters, Bulldogs and Storm all looking to secure his services. The Roosters are favourites. Joey Manu is expected to knock back a million dollar offer from the New Zealand Warriors.
    They would be two very welcome rumours.May not be a popular opinion but would love two have B Smith at the Roosters.

Comment

I'd love to see the Cheese and Crackers together!!!!!

Everyones favourite?

(Radley)

Comment

Originally posted by Kelby View Post
        I'd love to see the Cheese and Crackers together!!!!!

Everyones favourite?

(Radley)
        Imagine Rads / Cheese / Collins

Comment

Originally posted by GT3370 View Post

They would be two very welcome rumours.May not be a popular opinion but would love two have B Smith at the Roosters.

Rumour Mill

Brandon Smith is the subject of a three-way tug-of-war with the Roosters, Bulldogs and Storm all looking to secure his services. The Roosters are favourites. Joey Manu is expected to knock back a million dollar offer from the New Zealand Warriors. Zac Lomax is reportedly on the outer with teammates and the Dragons club as the fallout from the infamous BBQ continues to rear its ugly head.

And Lomax!

Comment

Rumour Mill

Brandon Smith is the subject of a three-way tug-of-war with the Roosters, Bulldogs and Storm all looking to secure his services. The Roosters are favourites. Joey Manu is expected to knock back a million dollar offer from the New Zealand Warriors. Zac Lomax is reportedly on the outer with teammates and the Dragons club as the fallout from the infamous BBQ continues to rear its ugly head.

And Lomax!
            Agree

Comment

Rumour Mill

And Lomax!
              Do you think there is money for all 3 or would that be wishful Thinking on my behalf

Comment

Originally posted by GT3370 View Post

Do you think there is money for all 3 or would that be wishful Thinking on my behalf
                Who knows but it would be one hell of a coup if the Chooks maintained Manu & signed Smith & Lomax.

Comment

With Joey, B Smith and Suaalii competing for 2 centre positions - Joey clearly has one tied up - there would be no room for Lomax.

Comment

Originally posted by mightyrooster View Post
                    With Joey, B Smith and Suaalii competing for 2 centre positions - Joey clearly has one tied up - there would be no room for Lomax.
                    In my opinon, yes.
                    Lomax can play wing, centre and wing.
                    Smith will be lucky to stay on the pitch due to constant injuries.

Perhaps:

Teddy
                    Toops
                    Suaalii
                    Manu
                    Lomax (solves the goal kicking problem)

Keary
                    Walker

Comment

In my opinon, yes.
                      Lomax can play wing, centre and wing.
                      Smith will be lucky to stay on the pitch due to constant injuries.

Perhaps:

Teddy
                      Toops
                      Suaalii
                      Manu
                      Lomax (solves the goal kicking problem)

Keary
                      Walker

Fair point but I think Lomax is more of a centre than a winger. Then there's that young Fijian winger who can kick goals who has some raw potential.

Comment

I would love lomax at the roosters & yes we do need to have a goal kicker but I think you will find he is signed to the dragons for another few years yet. I haven’t seen anything to suggest he is leaving. Only Speculation.

Comment

Working...
                        X