Vuate Karawalevu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by morley101 View Post
    Looks like we have some good outside backs in the pipeline, the Graham-Moala twins and Jordan Swan.
    I watched a lot of the juniors games on NSWRL(Johns and Daley Cups/Matts and SG Ball/Tarsha gale cups) and there were a few in the Junior male Chooks sides that stood out - Swan as you mentioned / Sandon Smith a 5/8/Half and goal kicker/ Nick Fenton a bit of JWH type front rower all promoted to Jersey Flegg from SG ball

Others were Joshua Wong a backrower in SG ball and Tyler Moriarty who was player of the Laurie Daley cup comp that the Central Coast Roosters won and he was promoted to SG ball and played quote well as the second DH.

A few in Harold Matts for both Sydney and CC Roosters as well - Cooper Toy-Winger/FB / Modotinrowson Siu and Josh Durkin (GK as well ) - both centres - Hayden Ritchie - 5/8 and goal kicker

Comment

https://www.nswrl.com.au/news/2021/1...ason-training/

will be in the 30 for sure next year. Would love to see him get some time at fg and bears. Massive potential

Comment

In my opinion i think vuate will impress in pre season an find himself on the wing next to Manu!
        6,4' with speed strength an lots of offloads, having Manu the centre next to him will push vuate to his best! Manu might leave so use Manu to improve vuates experience!!

He looks the goods

Comment

Originally posted by Snapn1 View Post
          In my opinion i think vuate will impress in pre season an find himself on the wing next to Manu!
          6,4' with speed strength an lots of offloads, having Manu the centre next to him will push vuate to his best! Manu might leave so use Manu to improve vuates experience!!

He looks the goods
          I think JS will be outside Manu and they swap between wing and centre during the game.

I can't see them making JS play for Norths while Vuate is playing NRL.

Comment

I assume he will under a development contract for next season.

Comment

Originally posted by BUDDY View Post

I think JS will be outside Manu and they swap between wing and centre during the game.

I can't see them making JS play for Norths while Vuate is playing NRL.
              I think Suaalii really blossoms next year with another full pre season under his belt and now that he's finished with school.
              He looks like an athlete to me and he has the makings of being an outstanding outside back.
              He will be an aerial threat to rival Toups and his big right foot step and offload will create plenty of points.
              He showed in his games last year that he has a great defensive game, big year in store for the young man if he stays injury free.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Brass View Post

I think Suaalii really blossoms next year with another full pre season under his belt and now that he's finished with school.
                He looks like an athlete to me and he has the makings of being an outstanding outside back.
                He will be an aerial threat to rival Toups and his big right foot step and offload will create plenty of points.
                He showed in his games last year that he has a great defensive game, big year in store for the young man if he stays injury free.
                Yep... add Keary's return to that puzzle and I think we'll be one of the best attacking teams in 2022.

One strength of our current squad is that we will 'gain' a lot of talent (compared with 2021) without signing anybody.

Comment

VK is a much better option than Ikuvalu

Fumbles has had numerous opportunities,but unfortunately he is too much a liability to play in first grade ever again

Comment

Originally posted by Cyril Snodgrass III View Post

Fumbles has had numerous opportunities,but unfortunately he is too much a liability to play in first grade ever again
                    25 Tries in 38 Games says otherwise, and he's not that bad on defence to the point of liability.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyril Snodgrass III View Post

Says the guy who’s never seen him play.

Comment

Working...
                      X