Reece Walsh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reece Walsh

What happened here? How did we miss out on this great young player? Reece Walsh was a Roosters Junior, a Nerang Roosters junior though in QLD. Does anyone know if this club is affiliated with our club? They wear our colours, our designs and even the mascot and logo so do we have anything to do with them? And if they are, why wouldn't we have been interested in Walsh before he went to the Brisbane. What is the deal there?

Wouldn't Nerang Roosters fall under the "Gold Coast Rugby League Premiership" thus making them a feeder club of some sort to either the "Gold Coast Titans" or another team in the "Queensland Cup" ?

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post
      What happened here? How did we miss out on this great young player? Reece Walsh was a Roosters Junior, a Nerang Roosters junior though in QLD. Does anyone know if this club is affiliated with our club? They wear our colours, our designs and even the mascot and logo so do we have anything to do with them? And if they are, why wouldn't we have been interested in Walsh before he went to the Brisbane. What is the deal there?
      Some time back the Sydney Roosters wrote to all sporting teams in the different codes/sports with a Roosters logo/emblem asking them to adopt the Sydney Roosters logo/emblem design if they so wished - Hence why Nerang Roosters have this - Ditto Fremantle Roosters in the WA NRL and out my way the Thirlmere Roosters in Group 6

They have no affiliation with any of these clubs other than having the Rooster as their logo/emblem
      Last edited by King Salvo; 06-23-2021, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Geez should we lock up every young talent in the sport? Can't get them all.

Comment

Is very pretty with dazzling eyes and magnificent eyebrows
          ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Originally posted by The Skeez View Post
            Is very pretty with dazzling eyes and magnificent eyebrows
            I saw his picture and thought he was wearing eye makeup or something. No homo but he is a handsome dude.

Comment

Walsh is handsome and looks like he wears eyeliner.

But Nerang Roosters has no affiliation with the Eastern Suburbs Roosters. Same colors, Jersey and mascot but.

They are part of the Gold Coast juniors - a very large nursery including very good schools like Palm Beach Currumbin.

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post

Some time back the Sydney Roosters wrote to all sporting teams in the different codes/sports with a Roosters logo/emblem asking them to adopt the Sydney Roosters logo/emblem design if they so wished - Hence why Nerang Roosters have this - Ditto Fremantle Roosters in the WA NRL and out my way the Thirlmere Roosters in Group 6

They have no affiliation with any of these clubs other than having the Rooster as their logo/emblem
                Let it not be said that I don't appreciate a good response And that, is a very good answer! Kudos To you!

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post

Let it not be said that I don't appreciate a good response And that, is a very good answer! Kudos To you!
                  There’s a button for that
                  ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

The Roosters should be given special treatment, every young top gun should have to play for the Roosters & no one else so that the Roosters get all the top players & win the comp every year for the next 20 years. It will be so good when no one follows the game anymore.

Comment

Half the country teams in Australia have the Rooster as their emblem. Imagine trying to claim them all as our juniors!
                      Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                        The Roosters should be given special treatment, every young top gun should have to play for the Roosters & no one else so that the Roosters get all the top players & win the comp every year for the next 20 years. It will be so good when no one follows the game anymore.
                        I think you need special treatment.

But I’m surprised all the comments about ‘his eyes’ followed by the usual disclaimer.

Comment

I blame roosterproud

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Voodoo Man View Post

I saw his picture and thought he was wearing eye makeup or something. No homo but he is a handsome dude.
                            Come on mate just cop to it, it’s alright these days.

Comment

I’m just happy Broncos missed out on him AND Walker.

Comment

Working...
                              X