Memo to Trent Robinson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memo to Trent Robinson

Don't be Peter Russell Clarke, you want to know where the Cheese is...he should be at the Roosters.

I think it’s the stats man in the box, not Peter Russell-Clarke

..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Man he would definitely be worth it. His effort and he honestly has to have one of the fastest play the balls in the nrl.
      but it’s the price tag. He will be looking for a big pay day.

Comment

Much keener to see the current side get back to business quickly than I am to think about "who should we buy for next year?"

Comment

I can't say no to a dangerous player. Yet for kicks just compare brandons barge over attempt in the 19 prelim to verills one in the GF.

Gotta give verills a chance after surgery. I acknowledge that the opportunity to sign the cheese would be gone by then.

Could we have both in the 17?

Comment

He wants hooker. We have a hooker. Can’t afford to pay two top line hookers. We need a tough experienced forward not a dummy half. Great player but not for us.

Comment

I like him but more so as a running forward than a 9.

Comment

Good player. Better as a lock than hooker. And we have a better lock in Rads. No from me

Comment

We need a gamebreaker like Lattrel Mitchell.

Comment

tough game for sammy to come back last friday but good to get it under the belt and hopefully the eye's good

Comment

Teddy, Manu and Suaali not enough for you RC?
                      Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

We don't have anyone who can change a game like Mitchell. Suallii may be that player in a couple of years.

Comment

Originally posted by stringaz View Post
                          I can't say no to a dangerous player. Yet for kicks just compare brandons barge over attempt in the 19 prelim to verills one in the GF.

Gotta give verills a chance after surgery. I acknowledge that the opportunity to sign the cheese would be gone by then.

Could we have both in the 17?
                          The difference is Brandon Smith is doing it on a far more regular occurrence, don't get me wrong I'm a Verrills fan with his crisp passing and he knows when to run but Smith is a different beast and at a higher level.
                          The Storm have replaced arguably the best player to have played the game with the two best hookers in the comp they are going to be very hard to stop from going back to back

Comment

I don't think we have the money for a big signing.
                            We will struggle to keep who we have and sign cheap replacements for the players retiring.

Comment

Originally posted by Batemans Bay Rooster View Post
                              Much keener to see the current side get back to business quickly than I am to think about "who should we buy for next year?"
                              We're a battle-hardened prop short.
                              Liu is listed on the website profile as a lock, Baker second row.

Comment

Working...
                              X