Jwh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teddy View Post
    JWH- Beetsons clone how he gets through all that work for 80 mins straight is just phenomenal has the lungs of a Sherpa at front Row it’s just amazing at 32 wow. Thank you Jazz #RAISETHEBAT 250 not out.
    You obviously haven't seen " Half a game Artie" Beetson play!! However yes their impact on the club has been legendary. JWH is easily the best front rower for the Roosters since Artie.

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post
      He deserves a spot on the painted house.
      We'll be needing more than one house I feel..running out of space over there.It's a crowded house.. Ironically the talented artist is a Souths fan
      "It's these little things, they can pull you under
      Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

Love the big fella. All aggression on the field but such a soft hearted top bloke off it.

Comment

LEGEND! Onya big dog

Comment

He's incredible. How proud he must be as a Rooster to plow through all that and say "imma keep going forward"

Ya bring tears to my eyes ya big YEET

Comment

JWH goes alright. Congrats on 250,,

Comment

Congrats on the 250 JWH.

So glad the boys got the win for him today.... or should I say so glad he got the win for the boys today. Great gsme by the best prop in the game today

Comment

The way Robbo has managed JWH this year was a massive contributing factor to his performance yesterday. While some thought the old warhorse was slipping away Robbo and JWH knew what was coming ...
                  Robbo never strays from his long term goals, he is prepared to wear some short term pain for long term gains.
                  JWH looked tired at the end of last year , he has been freshened up and is primed for the business end of the season.

Congrats on 250 JWH
                  Last edited by Bondicigar; 06-13-2021, 03:46 AM.

Comment

Good ole Jared Whatta-Hardarse , my absolute hero ….250 games , so about 5000 hit ups , cudos sir ….upwards and onwards

Comment

I put him above Cordner and Friend in terms of the reason for our successes since 2010!!
                      And that’s not to diminish those two! But without JWH I don’t know if we have those 3 premierships!
                      He is a roosters immortal!

Comment

Originally posted by Recky62 View Post
                        Good ole Jared Whatta-Hardarse , my absolute hero ….250 games , so about 5000 hit ups , cudos sir ….upwards and onwards
                        244. We don't count those 6 games for the Bozolovers. His 250th is in six weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicola Tesla View Post
                          I put him above Cordner and Friend in terms of the reason for our successes since 2010!!
                          And that’s not to diminish those two! But without JWH I don’t know if we have those 3 premierships!
                          He is a roosters immortal!
                          Totally agree

Comment

Massive respect for JWH . Best Front Rower in the red white and blue since big Artie . You make me proud to be a Roosters supporter, never give up , tough as teak you would have been at home in the 70s and 80s . Love ya big fella bloody legend !

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
                              We are not worthy.

He sets that standard for what it means to be a Roosters forward and his name will live on for decades long after he is gone. He is up there with Beetson in terms of legacy, I can’t think of a bigger compliment to give him after his efforts today.

250games deep and may have just re-established himself as the best front rower in the game once again.
                              Could not have said it better. Our forward leader and a true warrior. One of the best.

Comment

hes the last of the old guard along with tupou, that makes me horribly sad. that golden batch of players are nearing an end.

hope jwh keeps on performing like this for another couple years.

Comment

Working...
                                X