JWH’s 250th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JWH’s 250th

A wonderful milestone for the big bloke on Saturday. He plays tough, and unlike a lot of forwards in other teams, he always aims at the opposition’s biggest man, not the hooker or halves. He has been a massive part of our success over the recent years…. the stats show our win rate him is much better than without.

Yes, he can get a bit loose at times. Yeah he gives away a few too many penalties. But gee, I wouldn’t swap him for anyone. And you’ve gotta love that big friendly grin!!

I haven’t had the pleasure of meeting Jazz myself, but I’ve seen plenty of posters say how genuine, friendly & generous with his time he is.

Congrats Jazz. You’re one of my favourite players, and are a true Roosters legend.

Feel free to leave some love for Jazz below…

all of the above - and still playing great footy!

Comment

Jazz is the Roosters, man we have lost some champion players this year but the tough stuff Jazz does and the way he goes about chasing the alpha’s in opposing teams he’s irreplaceable.

Collins is great but fark needs a little bit of mongrel, SST has shown in the past he will biff (think 2019 vs NAS I never thought he had that in him) Rads is great that way we need a front rower to take it to the opposition when Jazz eventually hangs them up.

Comment

Jarrod and Victor go together like Arthur and Bunny in 1974...

Comment

I wish this guy could play with that level of intensity and energy for the next 5-10 years. Unfortunately he is human and is not to be. Champion bloke off the field too.
          Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

On the field he is one fired up scary mofo…

Off the field you couldn’t meet a nicer bloke.

Comment

champion, love him.

Comment

Only 250? Feels more than that, I guess the acl in 2015 held him back.

Love me some JWH.

Comment

We'll never be able to thank him enough for his performances in our premiership wins...and in getting us to those grand finals.
                  A true champion prop, one of the best ever to play for the Roosters.
                  Best wishes to him for his remaing footy years and for life after that.

Comment

I hope he gets given a kick at goal if we’re up by a bunch at the end, would be nice to see him have one goal kicked to his name.

Comment

He has another 50 in him, maybe off the bench for some of them and for fewer minutes but it would be great to have him for another couple of years to bring along Mullet & Baker.

Comment

Wiki says 252 in total including 6 with manly
                        1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Originally posted by roosterproud View Post
                          Wiki says 252 in total including 6 with manly
                          Wiki is not a 100% reliable source of information:

https://www.roosters.com.au/news/202...sons-roosters/

Comment

Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post
                            We'll never be able to thank him enough for his performances in our premiership wins...and in getting us to those grand finals.
                            A true champion prop, one of the best ever to play for the Roosters.
                            Best wishes to him for his remaing footy years and for life after that.
                            Very well said.

Comment

should go down as one of the greatest props of all time.

been at the top of the comp for over a decade, while some other players in the comp may outshine him for a season or two they can never outlast him and his pedigree rises to the top over and over.

heart and soul of the roosters team, love him.

Comment

Working...
                              X