Should Rads sue the NRL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Rads sue the NRL?

After reading the charge sheet today and watching the referee’s interpretation of the rules last night, I think he and a few others have a strong case.
    Whilst I applaud the refereeing last night, the NRL cannot have 2-3 sets of interpretations for different matches and teams.
    Thoughts please
    Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Absafuknlootley
    NRL are pathetic, hence I've stopped watching.
    Twitter showing Muster kneeing players in consecutive tackles, v similar to Joey in GF- no action. Kneeingforfukssake, dog act. Charged for an earlier kick on Martin (not Dustin)

Comment

Originally posted by The Axe View Post
      After reading the charge sheet today and watching the referee’s interpretation of the rules last night, I think he and a few others have a strong case.
      Whilst I applaud the refereeing last night, the NRL cannot have 2-3 sets of interpretations for different matches and teams.
      Thoughts please
      I get what you are saying but Origin has been refereed differently from day 1...and most fans want that

Comment

No.

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post

I get what you are saying but Origin has been refereed differently from day 1...and most fans want that
          I thought it was reffed rather well last night but dog acts like kneeing players are never acceptable.

I reckon it should be stand alone and not have club repercussions either. Let the boys be boys and bring back the biff!

I tell ya one thing, if they were allowed to get it on, no way would he do that again after the retaliation that would come his way.
          FVCK CANCER

Comment

The "crackdown" got a poster boy and now it's just about over.

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

I thought it was reffed rather well last night but dog acts like kneeing players are never acceptable.

I reckon it should be stand alone and not have club repercussions either. Let the boys be boys and bring back the biff!

I tell ya one thing, if they were allowed to get it on, no way would he do that again after the retaliation that would come his way.

100% on the money with that RT, biff was good for that reason alone he would have been laid out, he needs a couple on his chin to bring him into line that behaviour is below the belt lashing out with legs on a downed player and he has no retribution to fear exactly why he and a lot of other ‘paper gangsters’ do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chookies74 View Post
                Absafuknlootley
                NRL are pathetic, hence I've stopped watching.
                Twitter showing Muster kneeing players in consecutive tackles, v similar to Joey in GF- no action. Kneeingforfukssake, dog act. Charged for an earlier kick on Martin (not Dustin)
                You obviously still like the game or otherwise you wouldn’t be chasing it on social media to know what’s going on.
                Try not to watch the refs game & watch the players play. It’s still the best game in the world mate.
                Go the Roosters.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddy View Post
                  [/B]

100% on the money with that RT, biff was good for that reason alone he would have been laid out, he needs a couple on his chin to bring him into line that behaviour is below the belt lashing out with legs on a downed player and he has no retribution to fear exactly why he and a lot of other ‘paper gangsters’ do it.
                  When you were a kid, if you didn't want a smack, you kept yourself in line.

FVCK CANCER

Comment

i may also sue the NRL lol

Uploaded a video after the raiders GF breaking down why they weren't robbed.. used small clips but 99% of it was my voice and opinion... NRL just blocked it and took it down.. tried to dispute it but they basically said get ****ed... nice
                    My Roosters Channel - youtube.com/IRoostermanI
                    My Gaming Channel - youtube.com/xIVERTiiGOIx

Comment

Simple - Radley sitting out 5 games, as if he'd done a Les Boyd jaw breaking dog shot, is an utter disgrace. His "victims" got straight up and the first of them suffered no head contact at all, the second could have been charged himself for shoulder charging Rads.

Complete and utter BS. 5 weeks. Fcuk me.

As for our mate Cameron Munster, who has a history of kicking like an angry girl guide, well he did no damage (just like Rads) but at least Rads was making good hard tackles.

How is this for a bunch of mealy-mouthed verbal diarrhoea from Munster who escaped suspension for deliberately kicking opponents:

"I obviously didn't like what he done and he got under my skin and being the competitive person that I am [I did that], it wasn't a full kick or anything like that, there was no malice in it whatsoever," Munster said.

"Look I will leave that to the judiciary and see if they feel it was necessary.

"I am a very competitive person and yeah he got under my skin but in no way or form or shape did I want to go out there and hurt him.

"You can tell there was no full swing, it was more me trying to get him off me.

"To be completely honest I didn't really think there was too much malice in it.

"I came off the field and some of the boys and some of the coaches were talking to me about it and I didn't really remember it to be honest.

"If it doesn't look too good but I know deep down I didn't try to fully kick him. If I fully tried kicking him I can assure you he would've been on the floor.

"I'm sure anyone would be on the floor if anyone tried to full swing kick you and he got back, he was all over me and I just wanted to get him of me.

"I was frustrated with my kick and yeah I wouldn't say I lashed out but I was trying to get him off me. You can tell I wasn't trying to full swing kick him in the stomach.

"If Liam is listening then I'm sorry if he thinks there's any malice in it."

Comment

what munster did wasn't worth missing a game. it was more a push with the leg than a kick (in the same way that what dsf did on arrow was more a push with a closed hand than a punch). worth a fine but missing a game for that wouldn't be right.

there's no consistency but that's nothing new

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post
                          what munster did wasn't worth missing a game. it was more a push with the leg than a kick (in the same way that what dsf did on arrow was more a push with a closed hand than a punch). worth a fine but missing a game for that wouldn't be right.

Exactly, nothing in it.

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post

What Rads did wasn't worth 20 minutes in the bin and 5 weeks out. The guys that run things thought that was ok.

Comment

Originally posted by The Axe View Post
                              Thoughts please
                              Fark yes!

Comment

Working...
                              X