Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 21 MAN SQUAD v TITANS

21 MAN SQUAD v TITANS

Liu & Teddy named. Lam & Walker combo also back. Suaalii in 21.

ROOSTERS
    1. Tedesco
    2. Tupuo
    3. Morris
    4. Manu
    5. Ikuvalu
    6. Lam
    7. Walker
    8. JWH
    9. Marschke B
    10. SST
    11. Chrichton
    12. Tupouniua
    13. Liu

INTERCHANGE:
    14. Keighran
    15. Butcher E
    16. Suluka-Fifita
    17. Baker

RESERVES:
    18. Hau Tapuha
    19. Thomas
    20. Abbey
    21. Suaalii
    Last edited by Waylander; 06-08-2021, 05:05 PM.

Interesting that bears Abbey and Ben Thomas get reserves spots in front of Lussick and Whyte - perhaps a reward of first grade experience for their form in reserve grade?

Could we see Teddy rested, Manu fb with Suaalii at centre and Abbey on the wind for Iku?

Comment

Thomas has done well from what I’ve seen in reserve grade, would be good if he gets a run. Surprised that Teddy has been named honestly but fair play if he does end up playing.

Comment

Also bears have a bye this round - you would hope Billy Smith would be close to returning. Will have to see next round

Comment

i'd hope teddy plays if he comes through injury free - he'd get most value out of a rest after origin's finished.
          still, i'd like to see joey s get another gig but not sure the best way to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthChook View Post
            Interesting that bears Abbey and Ben Thomas get reserves spots in front of Lussick and Whyte - perhaps a reward of first grade experience for their form in reserve grade?

Could we see Teddy rested, Manu fb with Suaalii at centre and Abbey on the wind for Iku?
            For all his natural talent Whyte simply isn't ready for first grade yet he needs time to develop his work rate far too often he is standing watching on when he should be taking hitups or closing gaps defensively.

Comment

Whyte's out with a minor knee injury

Comment

Did Lussick get any game time last week for the Bears?

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post
                  Did Lussick get any game time last week for the Bears?
                  Yep got plenty of time - went fairly well and looks to have fully recovered from injury. Kicked the ball out on the full unfortunately at a crucial part of the game which almost cost them but didn’t.

Comment

Thoughts on Lam? I'm open, but yet to be convinced.

Comment

In other injury news - on Radley’s Instagram story he zoomed up on Verrills eye jokingly calling the surgery job a dud as what I assume was his injured eye now has a massively dilated pupil compared to his ‘normal eye’ - does anyone know more about this sort of injury? Is this a side effect that remains or does this indicate he is still a while off returning?

Comment

Originally posted by ccfc bondi View Post
                        Thoughts on Lam? I'm open, but yet to be convinced.
                        Here we go.

Comment

In other injury news - on Radley’s Instagram story he zoomed up on Verrills eye jokingly calling the surgery job a dud as what I assume was his injured eye now has a massively dilated pupil compared to his ‘normal eye’ - does anyone know more about this sort of injury? Is this a side effect that remains or does this indicate he is still a while off returning?
                          There are 3 types of retinal detachment rhegmatogenous, tractional, and exudative.
                          One method of retinal detachment repair is pneumatic retinopexy. In this procedure, a gas bubble is injected into the eye. The bubble presses against the detached retina and pushes it back into place. A laser or cryotherapy is then used to reattach the retina firmly into place.

Cant tell you much more than that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

There are 3 types of retinal detachment rhegmatogenous, tractional, and exudative.
                            One method of retinal detachment repair is pneumatic retinopexy. In this procedure, a gas bubble is injected into the eye. The bubble presses against the detached retina and pushes it back into place. A laser or cryotherapy is then used to reattach the retina firmly into place.

Cant tell you much more than that.
                            Thanks Mickie! I know more than I did before about it haha

Comment

Hahaha I don’t think he was calling the eye surgery a dud

As to what he was referring to, I can almost see NRL 360 having a 4 hour Kent vs buzz vs hooper debate on how it’s a bad look and thrown the game into disrepute

Comment

Working...
                              X