X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stringaz
    replied
    Originally posted by Roosterfarian View Post
    I’ll never forget the day I bumped into him at the mall here in the Gong. I said “skidsy what are you doing here”. He says “just visiting, what are you doing here?”.

I said “I live here”. He looks at me blankly and goes “ohh”.
    Haha love me some skd

Leave a comment:

• chopstiks
    replied
    hilarious ! ! !

Leave a comment:

• mightyrooster
    replied
    He’ll always be a Rooster.

Leave a comment:

• Roosterfarian
    replied
    I’ll never forget the day I bumped into him at the mall here in the Gong. I said “skidsy what are you doing here”. He says “just visiting, what are you doing here?”.

I said “I live here”. He looks at me blankly and goes “ohh”.

Leave a comment:

• Bruce Pickett
    replied
    Originally posted by Bahrain Rooster View Post
    SKD will always be a hero for playing nearly the whole 2013 GF with a broken jaw and winning the game against the Tigers in the 2010 finals. He could also do stupid things like the pass to Boyd, or this. With him it was always 1/10 or 10/10 performances, no in between.
    Agree.
    Love Skids.

Leave a comment:

• NorfolkStreetKid
    replied
    Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

StreetKid. Your comprehension skills are not so great. Where did I bag him? I always loved him as a player and accepted (just like Fergo) that his positives outweighed his negatives.

Anyway, always great to have you on here giving it to us. Well trying to give it to us anyway.

Love ya StreetKid xx
    Cheers.

Leave a comment:

• Rooster90
    replied
    Ahh SKD never change

Leave a comment:

• Thirteen
    replied
    Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post

Skidsy has always been rocks or diamonds, made plenty of mistakes, but never through lack of effort. That latest one was a howler, but overall he was a great player for The Roosters, and for that i will always back him. Your, and others , childish need to bag anything is of no interest to me.
    StreetKid. Your comprehension skills are not so great. Where did I bag him? I always loved him as a player and accepted (just like Fergo) that his positives outweighed his negatives.

Anyway, always great to have you on here giving it to us. Well trying to give it to us anyway.

Love ya StreetKid xx

Leave a comment:

• player 1
    replied
    Yep that's our Shaun.

Will always love him though - even though it was only a semi, I've never been so deliriously elated at a footy game as I was watching him streak away for THAT tigers game intercept.

Let's not forget the torture he suffered from that evil lying witch who had him arrested. It irks me that she still roams the streets at large.

Leave a comment:

• Chookies74
    replied
    and the man who never scored for us in 2 years was giving chase

Leave a comment:

• Bahrain Rooster
    replied
    SKD will always be a hero for playing nearly the whole 2013 GF with a broken jaw and winning the game against the Tigers in the 2010 finals. He could also do stupid things like the pass to Boyd, or this. With him it was always 1/10 or 10/10 performances, no in between.

Leave a comment:

• NorfolkStreetKid
    replied
    Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
    It’s vintage SKD!

Still one of the most entertaining players to play the game.

Won’t be long before StreetKid gets on here and gives it to us to bagging a Rooster. Can’t wait.
    Skidsy has always been rocks or diamonds, made plenty of mistakes, but never through lack of effort. That latest one was a howler, but overall he was a great player for The Roosters, and for that i will always back him. Your, and others , childish need to bag anything is of no interest to me.

Leave a comment:

• Thirteen
    replied
    It’s vintage SKD!

Still one of the most entertaining players to play the game.

Won’t be long before StreetKid gets on here and gives it to us to bagging a Rooster. Can’t wait.

Leave a comment:

• The Brain
    replied
    lol what about the bludging forward out the back who scores

Leave a comment:

• BUDDY
    replied
    Wearing a Roosters tie in his farewell lap at the 2019 GF.
    He got a massive raw from the crowd.
    You can never take the Rooster out of the boy.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X