• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meanwhile in England…(SKD)

https://www.reddit.com/r/nrl/comment...tm_name=iossmf
    EASTS TO WIN!

Never change Shaun.

Comment

There was just no “in between” with him.

never forget the end of the tigers match in 2010, and will never forget the start of the match v broncos in 2015.

Comment

Hang on was that arona who ran off with it??? Nice to see the former roosters connection link up there haha

Comment

League's an odd game sometimes. TBH it always weirds me out that you're allowed to have a guys hanging back in your attacking line like that, available to receive passes (forget the situation but somebody did it to us recently).

Not saying SKD's approach of running around in a circle, going backwards and then hurling the ball even further backwards was a great move. However WTF can lazy fukkers who are walking back from failed tackle stand in the attacking line? It's weird IMO as it occasionally leads to lazy fukkers being gifted free tries.

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post
            There was just no “in between” with him.

never forget the end of the tigers match in 2010, and will never forget the start of the match v broncos in 2015.
            Playing on with a broken jaw in 2013 Grand final.

Comment

Wearing a Roosters tie in his farewell lap at the 2019 GF.
              He got a massive raw from the crowd.
              You can never take the Rooster out of the boy.

Comment

lol what about the bludging forward out the back who scores
                Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

It’s vintage SKD!

Still one of the most entertaining players to play the game.

Won’t be long before StreetKid gets on here and gives it to us to bagging a Rooster. Can’t wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                    It’s vintage SKD!

Still one of the most entertaining players to play the game.

Won’t be long before StreetKid gets on here and gives it to us to bagging a Rooster. Can’t wait.
                    Skidsy has always been rocks or diamonds, made plenty of mistakes, but never through lack of effort. That latest one was a howler, but overall he was a great player for The Roosters, and for that i will always back him. Your, and others , childish need to bag anything is of no interest to me.

Comment

SKD will always be a hero for playing nearly the whole 2013 GF with a broken jaw and winning the game against the Tigers in the 2010 finals. He could also do stupid things like the pass to Boyd, or this. With him it was always 1/10 or 10/10 performances, no in between.

Comment

and the man who never scored for us in 2 years was giving chase

Comment

Yep that's our Shaun.

Will always love him though - even though it was only a semi, I've never been so deliriously elated at a footy game as I was watching him streak away for THAT tigers game intercept.

Let's not forget the torture he suffered from that evil lying witch who had him arrested. It irks me that she still roams the streets at large.

Comment

Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post

Skidsy has always been rocks or diamonds, made plenty of mistakes, but never through lack of effort. That latest one was a howler, but overall he was a great player for The Roosters, and for that i will always back him. Your, and others , childish need to bag anything is of no interest to me.
                            StreetKid. Your comprehension skills are not so great. Where did I bag him? I always loved him as a player and accepted (just like Fergo) that his positives outweighed his negatives.

Anyway, always great to have you on here giving it to us. Well trying to give it to us anyway.

Love ya StreetKid xx

Comment

Ahh SKD never change

Comment

Working...
                              X