Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radley Guilty

Out for 5 weeks... we are ****ed

5 weeks for 2 things that weren’t even penalised live and hurt no one.
    The NRL has turned into a disgrace.
    They’ve lost my support for good now

Comment

I don't think it makes much difference tbh. Those 3 extra games are Panthers/Storm/Bulldogs. I can't see the results of those games change regardless of whether Radley was in or out.

Comment

If you're pissed off then sign this petition http://chng.it/h7F4NCPgt8 to get Vlandys and Abdo sacked.

Comment

Originally posted by dice View Post
          I don't think it makes much difference tbh. Those 3 extra games are Panthers/Storm/Bulldogs. I can't see the results of those games change regardless of whether Radley was in or out.
          The first two might.

Comment

I would expect to beat the Storm if Radley was playing and we had no further injuries.

Comment

Originally posted by dice View Post
              Hopefully back for Storm. He will be the freshest SOO named player on the field after game 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dog View Post
                If you're pissed off then sign this petition http://chng.it/h7F4NCPgt8 to get Vlandys and Abdo sacked.
                Just did. Thanks for the link.

Comment

Devo must be the band to play at the GF, very appropriate it would be. Someone also needs to burn a ball and place an advertisement in the paper.

Comment

3 weeks for intentional knees, player in hospital. 5 weeks for a bump on the chin that came up from initial contact.

The war rages on.

Comment

how does he end up missing the same amount of time as a bloke who put someone in hospital.

games gone.

Comment

Guilty of .............Playing Rugby League

The great game is now in the hands of the "product" manufacturers and the sycophants and hangers on, posing as commentators on the game

Comment

It hurts me to say it but if I was advising Victor, I’d tell him to sign with Rugby. PVLooser and the ABDOminable Snowflake have sent a clear message they don’t want him.

Comment

They better be consistent with this but I know they won't.
                            We have copped the worst end of this both ways. In the Parra game not one player sin binned and now we cop the full force of the Bunker and the judiciary.
                            I am so F%#king pissed off.

Comment

I'm going to be taking the bye off to reconsider my viewing habits. There are still upwards of 90+ Yankees games to watch this year, along with still 1000's of hours of wrestling I've not seen in three decades. I've seen enough grand final wins to sate me for life, including three I've been at. If this is how they want the game to be then it may not be for me anymore.

Comment

Working...
                              X