TJ Perenara

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snapn1 View Post
    Some people here obviously don't watch All Blacks!

New zealand desperately don't want him to leave but understand his desire to chance it in NRL living his mate SBW!

He leaves a MASSIVE whole in NEW ZEALAND rugby

Best hooker you will ever see play League trust me
    You do know there are hotlines you can call to help you with your issues?

Comment

I wouldnt think the Roosters need to buy him but the powers that be know more than me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
        I wouldnt think the Roosters need to buy him but the powers that be know more than me.
        Nah you know more. Stop being so modest

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Long Balls View Post

Nah you know more. Stop being so modest
          Do you reckon we need him?

Comment

A Rugby halfs main job is clearing the ball from ruck scrum or lineout. They never do the 50 or 60 front on tackles a game on big men that a league hooker has to do. They also dont set up the plays as much as a league half. The five eighth or fly half does a lot of that. He probably wouldnt be any better than Marschke or Walker until he had plenty of time to adapt and they should improve in that time too. As it is our 30 man squad is full and we cant sign any one new unless we unload someone to another club.

Comment

If the rumour is true (and none of us know whether it is or not) then it shows that Robbo has concerns over Verrills playing long minutes and whether he believes that he is over his injury. As well as doubts on the young guys filling in. Otherwise why would he consider signing another hooker? I doubt he has plans for this bloke to play in the red and black all year sitting behind Lussick and Marshke.

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post

This!!

The guy is a wonderful footballer. He would adapt beautifully to hooker in the NRL. He has a sublime passing game and is a strong defender who is very willing to put his body on the line.

I sincerely hope this happens.
                It's a yes from me too. There is little downside to signing him on a contract from June onwards, when his Japan stint ends. He can fill in at 9 or 7 or on the bench, if we have injuries. The guy has class and at worst will be able to teach the younger players on the technical side of passing and kicking.

On the money side of things, I am pretty sure we will get some dispensation from Jake retiring and I expect that is what money we will be using to sign him.

Comment

Mate I have to admit I don't follow Rugby at all. I've never even seen the guy. I'm like you, if Robbo thinks its a good idea then it probably is. He must be class but I have no clue. In the old days with different coaches you might feel like they are stupid at times but Robbo has kind of silenced that imo.

I do think we are thin on dummy halves now that Jake is retired. Sammy needs to comeback from injury and step up. I think he will but it is a big ask. As for Freddy Lussick I think he might be a year or two away. He throws a lot of forward passes out of dummy half. So taking a risk on a player with a potentially big upside is enticing. Plus it will piss of all the Salary Cap Sombrero wankers.
                  Last edited by Larry Long Balls; 04-16-2021, 05:17 PM.

Comment

if you think SBW was good at League watch TJ !!!
                    faster than cook
                    Smarter than Cameron smith
                    Stronger than brandon smith
                    More evasive than harry grant
                    Better kicking game than Cameron smith
                    aS a League hooker he will be the most elite with all the skills speed an strength

he's a true competitor an i wish he was at the Auckland Blue's as a massive fan of his playing in the mighty All Blacks but to actually have a chance at playing hooker for Roosters will be a dream come true a VERY RARE opportunity for the Roosters ,All Blacks have another scrum half in Aron smith but not like TJ the sniper !!, so im pumped, he's a very professional player, consistent, had injuries just due to the strong way he plays but a very highly regarded player to slot straight back in to All BLACKS camp ready for the Rugby world cup/ he's that guy THAT GOOD,one of a kind type of scrum half!!!/perfect style to compliment RADZ an JWH / straight up a dont fuk with me player, some Locks in Union are 7ft monster's an he destroys them !!!

Uncle Nick SBW please get him to sign an ready in 2 months just in time to get Cordner back hitting wholes from a ALL BLACK offloading king/ strongest toughest style scrum half that the All BLACKS use to come on an destroy off the bench to win , !!

Some guys on here have rocks in there head's! This guy will only make our team better WTF!!!

i wish he comes

Gets the ring
                    signs with the AUCKLAND BLUE'S

FIRST PICKED FOR ALL BLACKS
                    WINS A WORLD CUP

THEN TELLS THE REST OF THE BOY'S
                    ""GO CHANCE IT WITH ROBBO ,LOOK AT MY ROOSTERS RING IT WILL GO GOOD WITH THAT CUP AN RING PICTURE THANX UNCLE NICK, BRO DO YOU WANT HIS NUMBER??!!!!!!""

Thanks SONNY

https://youtube.com/watch?v=tkpx8aUbfSU&feature=share

Comment

faster than cook
                      aS a League hooker he will be the most elite with all the skills speed an strength

he's a true competitor an i wish he was at the Auckland Blue's as a massive fan of his playing in the mighty All Blacks but to actually have a chance at playing hooker for Roosters will be a dream come true a VERY RARE opportunity for the Roosters ,All Blacks have another scrum half in Aron smith but not like TJ the sniper !!, so im pumped, he's a very professional player, consistent, had injuries just due to the strong way he plays but a very highly regarded player to slot straight back in to All BLACKS camp ready for the Rugby world cup/ he's that guy THAT GOOD,one of a kind type of scrum half!!!/perfect style to compliment RADZ an JWH / straight up a dont fuk with me player, some Locks in Union are 7ft monster's an he destroys them !!!

Uncle Nick SBW please get him to sign an ready in 2 months just in time to get Cordner back hitting wholes from a ALL BLACK offloading king/ strongest toughest style scrum half that the All BLACKS use to come on an destroy off the bench to win , !!

Some guys on here have rocks in there head's! This guy will only make our team better WTF!!!

i wish he comes

Gets the ring

WINS A WORLD CUP

""GO CHANCE IT WITH ROBBO ,LOOK AT MY ROOSTERS RING IT WILL GO GOOD WITH THAT CUP AN RING PICTURE THANX UNCLE NICK, BRO DO YOU WANT HIS NUMBER??!!!!!!""

Thanks SONNY

Dude are you in love with him or what?

Comment

Better yet he will come for hand shake deal being a multi millionaire playing at the highest level of Rugby year in year out !
                        it's not money it's Family ROOSTERS FAMILY

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Long Balls View Post

Dude are you in love with him or what?
                          Nah i just want a NRL premiership !!!!!

Comment

Nah i just want a NRL premiership !!!!!
                            I hope you are right!

Comment

Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post

It's a yes from me too. There is little downside to signing him on a contract from June onwards, when his Japan stint ends. He can fill in at 9 or 7 or on the bench, if we have injuries. The guy has class and at worst will be able to teach the younger players on the technical side of passing and kicking.

On the money side of things, I am pretty sure we will get some dispensation from Jake retiring and I expect that is what money we will be using to sign him.

Did you hear something recently with this?

it was reported that there will be no compensation regarding Friends retirement.

Apparently the Warriors have BAULKED at his asking price, and they would be pretty cashed up after losing roger.

Comment

faster than cook

i wish he comes

Gets the ring

WINS A WORLD CUP

Thanks SONNY

Ha tell us who your favourite union player is then mate

Comment

Working...
                                X