• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R.I.P Tommy Raudonikis !

'Cattledog !!!'

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIYdFXlDd3I

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2PT49sgHIQ
    Last edited by DP1990; 04-07-2021, 12:15 PM.

RIP Tommy. My old man was a Bluebags supporter and he had me supporting them until I was about 5 and I started following the Roosters. My best memory of Tommy was watching Newtown get pumped by Parramatta at Cumberland Oval one afternoon. We went into the sheds after the match and Tommy signed an autograph for me while he was getting his eye stitched up.

Comment

Very sad , everyone loved Tommy.
      especially these days , we need more people to tell it out it is , cut the political woke bullshit that every social media platform and every tv channel that pumps it out.
      we will miss Tommy.

Comment

most passionate NSW ex-player I've ever seen. RIP

Comment

Champion player and a champion bloke. Commiserations to Ursula and the rest of the family.

Comment

I was a fan till 10 or so years ago, when he referred to the Roosters as a club without a soul, that should be relocated to Perth.

I didn't much care for him after that.

Comment

RIP Tommy. Pure passion, champion bloke.

Comment

I knew he was ill but still a shock as I remember watching him play as he wouldn't give an inch in any game to any opponents - I think he even bit Johnny Gibbs in a game "The Phantom Biter " was the Rugby League Week headline- he always said when he retired Kevin Hastings should be the half to replace him as he could get on top of Mortimer and Sterling but never Hastings. Was great mates with Big Artie as well so he can catch up with him again. RIP Tommy

Ah those were the days a couple of face slaps as a pre game warm up none of these drills and what not they do nowadays- Couple of ciggies /stretches/face slaps and you were ready to rumble.

Last edited by King Salvo; 04-08-2021, 12:55 AM.

Comment

RIP Tommy - a much and universally loved figure in the game. Pure passion personified. He played hard, lived hard, fought hard and no doubt died hard. He will be sorely missed by many.
                  MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
                  is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
                  with that attitude. I can assure you it is
                  much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

He will be missed......

RIP Tommy Terrific....

Cattledog!!!!!!!!
                    Originally posted by Andrew Walker;n856918

I am aware of his issues they are well documented. Why are you asking me when you know very well what they are I invite you to answer that to my face I will be waiting for you this morning 11am at Centennial Park Paddington Gates Alternatively arrange another time convenient to you I’m waiting But you will not have the guts as you are a coward hiding behind your keyboard Like you have in the other thread on away from the game section

Comment

not the size of the dog in the fight but the size of the fight in the dog

Comment

Rugby League has lost a true character. Prays are with the family

Comment

Loved Tommy's opinion & passion on anything rugby league the game is poorer without him RIP Tommy Terrific!

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Verlaine's Ghost View Post
                            I was a fan till 10 or so years ago, when he referred to the Roosters as a club without a soul, that should be relocated to Perth.

Well ... that comment does not sit well with me !

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Verlaine's Ghost View Post
                              I saw Tommy play and never was a fan nor did I like his image then and especially post football. It’s a sad loss for his family and friends however I don’t like the whole romanticism of his thug image and its bring back the biff mentality.

Comment

Working...
                              X