Official Match Day Thread: Roosters v Souths

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kentucky_Fried_Rooster View Post
    We are being outplayed and are our own worst enemy tonight.
    But waiting for the refs robbed us post to start flowing in, some can never admit we have played poorly and always use the NRL and refs are against us.
    We have played poorly but the constant re-starts ads to the pressure we are failing to handle.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Skeez View Post
      Keary has been poor. The Tatlers & Allsorts
      I wonder if he's hampered by that hamstring, last week he ran without fear.

Not the same tonight. The whole team has butcher's illness or something

Comment

• Keary playing shit but everyone blaming Lam the work experience kid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
          This confirmed my worst fear which is that, barring injury, Souffs will win this competition.

I thought we were a threat but this has been a real eye opener. We need huge luck with injuries and all of Rads, Cords, Jake on deck plus everyone else to challenge.

No overreaction. We are being destroyed physically and mentally.
          No mate. Early days. Look at the forwards we are missing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Salvatori Grubber View Post
            Lussick’s forward pass man.
            Oooh, don't say that. I said that on here in his debut and was crucified for stating the truth. Look it up.

Comment

• Originally posted by DP1990 View Post
              It's a team effort and I don't wanna single out any individual player but seriously Lam is a passenger in this game and Lussick looks very clunky and reserve-grade like.

We're really missing Friend and Radley, tonight.

I think the experiment with Lam ends tonight. Souths are a genuine top 4/8 side and tonight was the litmus test for him and our team in general. Walker needs to get the call up.
              They seem to think they can have Lam doing next to nothing out there Whilst Keary does it all Effectively we are playing with one half and I don’t blame Lam I think this decision rests on the coach and his tactics If we pursue with that all year bottom 8 at best

We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
              Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

• Flanagan lasted about 8 weeks with no attack in him before being dropped...sadly lam propabably has a fee more bad ones before being dropped

Comment

• It's only a game of footy.
                  Please don't go home and kick the cat and rip the front door off its hinges.
                  Poor cat is innocent...you'll have to try to stick the door back on...and the score will still be the same!

Comment

• A season defining 40min right here.

Comment

• Too many reserve graders in our team to get back into this. Lam is shit, as are Hutchison and lussick. So half our spine is trash. Add to that JWH being the only first grader on the bench and we are on a hiding to nothing.

could well get blown out in the second half

Comment

• Ribbons lost the plot , for Christ sake move Lam to hooker and hutch to half , is dummy half passing is crap

Comment

• I hope any thoughts of retiring the nugget are forgotten after tonight. We need his attack and defence

Comment

• well this start to the second half is just as much of a mess lol

Comment

• this could legit be 50-0

Comment

• SBW is on Nines commentary and it worried me hat he said when asked about Robbo. The question was asked if Robbo can or will change the gameplan when it doesn't work and Sonny's response was that "No, Robbo will get the team to believe in the game plan...So we are going to be seeing this until the 80th Min!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X