Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why was Isaac Moses with Suaalii's family?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do we all have to preclude ourselves from bagging Mitch Moses too? Maybe we need full disclosure of who we are distantly related to, just so we don’t cause offence to anyone?

..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Tzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz plonk. Wait

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Long Balls View Post

Get a grip bro.
        Is that what 'why you are a little shyte faxxed honker'. means?

Comment

Originally posted by The Skeez View Post
          Do we all have to preclude ourselves from bagging Mitch Moses too? Maybe we need full disclosure of who we are distantly related to, just so we don’t cause offence to anyone?
          Im distantly related to Ray Williams who was on the 15th April 2005 sentenced to 4 years and 6 months' jail with a non-parole period of 2 years and 9 months, after pleading guilty to misleading shareholders about the financial position of HIH. Williams was also banned from leading an Australian corporation for ten years. On 14 January 2008, Williams was released from jail after serving just under three years.
          In 1968, Williams was a co-founder of "M W Payne Underwriting Agency Pty Ltd", which over time evolved into HIH Insurance. HIH collapsed in 2001 with debts estimated at up to A5.3 Billion billion, the largest corporate collapse to that date.

Top bloke.

Comment

Billy Smith now wants to terminate his agreement with Isaac Moses.
            Not easy to do as some agreements are with his company and therefore no option to terminate.

Comment

Originally posted by The Skeez View Post
              And Im also distantly related to the apes.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

Im distantly related to Ray Williams who was on the 15th April 2005 sentenced to 4 years and 6 months' jail with a non-parole period of 2 years and 9 months, after pleading guilty to misleading shareholders about the financial position of HIH. Williams was also banned from leading an Australian corporation for ten years. On 14 January 2008, Williams was released from jail after serving just under three years.
                In 1968, Williams was a co-founder of "M W Payne Underwriting Agency Pty Ltd", which over time evolved into HIH Insurance. HIH collapsed in 2001 with debts estimated at up to A5.3 Billion billion, the largest corporate collapse to that date.

Top bloke.
                I had dealings with his side kick Brad Cooper before he went on to acting fame.

Comment

Is that what 'why you are a little shyte faxxed honker'. means?
                  Is that me? I dunno, English is a second or third language for that dude. I have no idea what he is on about.

Comment

FWIW I think Issy posted his point of view based on an opinion he has formed and in common with what many on here believe of Moses.

I think every post has the potential to upset people. That should not stop us from being authentic with our posts. Issy had the guts to change his position when more news came to light for the reason Moses sat with Suuli’s family.

It’s regrettable RWB left. I value her input but her decision and her decision to take the post personally. Sometimes I think we should all be less sensitive to what others say.
                    Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Originally posted by Salvatori Grubber View Post
                      redwhiteblue is a woman.
                      Aren't we all gender neutral these days?

Comment

Originally posted by Team Evil View Post
                        I miss the Wall
                        It's coming back.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lip View Post

I think we all knew that RWB was closely related to Moses from a few previous threads. It’s come up a few times in the past.

surprises me Ism that once you were reminded of this you still went so hard - not normally your go - not that you are not entitled to your opinion but normally you are respectful of other posters.
                          I agree with this. Normally Ism is a pretty fair poster and I do enjoy his contributions most of the time - except for the 1000 word essay type posts when I don’t have the time. He’s also entitled to his opinion. I just felt he doubled down hard when RWB let him know that Isaac Moses was a relative of hers. It would have been better for ism if he was a bit more respectful under the circumstances, while still being able to express his opinion on the matter.

Comment

Originally posted by The Axe View Post
                            FWIW I think Issy posted his point of view based on an opinion he has formed and in common with what many on here believe of Moses.

I think every post has the potential to upset people. That should not stop us from being authentic with our posts. Issy had the guts to change his position when more news came to light for the reason Moses sat with Suuli’s family.

It’s regrettable RWB left. I value her input but her decision and her decision to take the post personally. Sometimes I think we should all be less sensitive to what others say.
                            lets be honest isaac moses is a bit of a shit bag.

Comment

Top bloke.
                              I did a bit of business with Ray years ago and found him to be a good bloke. He got bashed in jail quite badly i believe,then payed protection to ensure it didnt happen again. Compare what happened to him to someone like Richard Fuld who presided over the Lehman Brothers debacle in the states, around 600billion bankruptcy. Never spent a day inside and kept around 500m in pay and bonuses he had made. Just depends who you know and what you may know about them.

Comment

Originally posted by The Axe View Post

Turn it up Wilston.Boi

Comment

Working...
                                X