Membership Kits Delivered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Membership Kits Delivered

Received mine this morning - another hat - also a red rooster discount voucher - 2 Rooster rolls for $10 (In store only ) / Family meal for $22 ( Delivery only) and a Free Reg Chips card - No Invitation from Robbo inviting me to join the coaching staff though - oh well maybe next year

They know me so well at my local post office, they looked my PO Box up for me without me even asking yesterday and said your Roosters membership is on it's way.
    "It's these little things, they can pull you under
    Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

Mine came today while i was at work so off to the local post office tomorrow before work or on Monday to pick it up.

Comment

Nice! Mine's on its way to Canberra (I got the message) but I think it'll be a week or 2.

Pretty decent as I got nothing last year (had to pick it up myself and didn't go to Sydney once). Be nice if they could send me last year's stuff. Just saying

Comment

I don’t give a shit about the rubbish that comes with it. All I want is my season tickets.

Hopefully Mark Zuckerberg has also banned Roosters supporters from whinging about their packs and photographing their packs on FB. “The hat was better last year”. “The scarf was longer last year”. “I’m so disappointed”. Blah Blah Blah.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post
            Nice! Mine's on its way to Canberra (I got the message) but I think it'll be a week or 2.

Pretty decent as I got nothing last year (had to pick it up myself and didn't go to Sydney once). Be nice if they could send me last year's stuff. Just saying
            Why don’t you write them a letter on your legal letterhead?

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Why don’t you write them a letter on your legal letterhead?
              Hahaha could do that. Dear Mr Politis...

Comment

I got mine in Canberra yesterday. I opted for the scarf this year because I've got 15+ caps already.

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post
                  I got mine in Canberra yesterday. I opted for the scarf this year because I've got 15+ caps already.
                  haha, yeah, i've got a million caps but still went for one more. one time i got the scarf and still have it and figured one is enough

Comment

I have 6 to go..I mean 6 caps and 6 scarves..can't remember what I asked for this year..I use the caps every day for walking but scarves not so much. I do have an old Easts beanie and scarf in immaculate condition from the 1970's which belonged to my old neighbour's late daughter who passed away from cancer at a young age. She has entrusted me to keep them safe for her which is a privilege.
                    "It's these little things, they can pull you under
                    Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

One year i got a beanie , Baseball Style cap and scarf - mmm i wonder if i got someone else's things by mistake as they came in separate parcels and i am sure it was only the baseball style cap i was supposed to receive. Never mind

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

Hahaha could do that. Dear Mr Politis...
                        Dear Uncle Nick blah blah blah and in closing if at all possible could you kindly include me in your will or Nominate me for Board position as i have been a Roosters fan ever since i was born etc etc etc kind regards ism22

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
                          One year i got a beanie , Baseball Style cap and scarf - mmm i wonder if i got someone else's things by mistake as they came in separate parcels and i am sure it was only the baseball style cap i was supposed to receive. Never mind
                          I was wondering were my stuff got to .I'll pm my address for you to forward

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post

I was wondering were my stuff got to .I'll pm my address for you to forward
                            Unfortunately I no longer have them - got on a train on a pretty cold day had the beanie and scarf on and a quite expensive umbrella.

Had to go to Bridge street for a meeting from out my way - Macarthur area - train was like a sauna so i took them both of and put them down the side next to me closest to the window of the seat i was sitting in (window seat 3 seat) and my umbrella there as well .- mmm actual it was my Wife's umbrella - oh have you seen that Umbrella as i am sure i put it there- No Dear sorry i haven't seen it (fingers crossed)

Anyway i dozed off and woke up just as the train got into Circular Quay - Jumped up and run up the stairs and off the train - a few paces along the platform i remembered i left all these items on the train - too late the train was off.

After the meeting i went to the lost property area at Central - No Luck as none of the items were handed in - Gave my name and number but alas they were gone.
                            Last edited by King Salvo; 02-19-2021, 07:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post

Unfortunately I no longer have them - got on a train on a pretty cold day had the beanie and scarf on and a quite expensive umbrella.

Had to go to Bridge street for a meeting from out my way - Macarthur area - train was like a sauna so i took them both of and put them down the side next to me closest to the window of the seat i was sitting in (window seat 3 seat) and my umbrella there as well .- mmm actual it was my Wife's umbrella - oh have you seen that Umbrella as i am sure i put it there- No Dear sorry i haven't seen it (fingers crossed)

Anyway i dozed off and woke up just as the train got into Circular Quay - Jumped up and run up the stairs and off the train - a few paces along the platform i remembered i left all these items on the train - too late the train was off.

After the meeting i went to the lost property area at Central - No Luck as none of the items were handed in - Gave my name and number but alas they were gone.
                              See that's the problem, if they were vermin merchandise they would still be there

Comment

Working...
                              X